Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2022, 04:50 PM

44,621 posts, read 61,584,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
It isn't about you princess
On the video, there were 2 cases where someone put at least 6 ballots in the ballot box. Not 4. Another had at least 10 and another had more than that.

You never watched the video. Instead you made it about yourself. Next time before you pop off and sound juvenile. Take a few minutes out of your life and seek the truth. Geeze some of you idiots. :smack
Ma'm don't call me princess, I'm a stud sweetie.

By the way maybe those 10, 20, 30 ballot droppers came from a assisted living home where people bedridden, or some handicap people can't can't get to the ballot box and need someone to drop off their ballots. Or other million reasons for large groups or gatherings. You have no proof so don't get your panties in a uproar.

Old 11-18-2022, 06:52 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,883,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas75 View Post
The Republican (Finchem) running for Secretary of State, who was all in on 2020 election conspiracies, lost by nearly 5% which was almost the same as Masters' defeat in the Senate race. Lake's loss was less than 1% pending final numbers. Governor-elect Hobbs didn't seem to be running a dynamic campaign (from my faraway perspective) but ultimately she got the job done.

Arizona definitely isn't the same state it was during the 2000s and early 2010s, when John McCain was a leading institution and Jan Brewer was one of President Obama's leading adversaries among Republican governors. It's pretty much switched places with Ohio, going from solid red to purple and is virtually a must-win state for both party's nominees in 2024.

View All 2022 Arizona Data
I voted Hobbs. Not necessarily "for" Hobbs but I like Hobbs. I did vote against Lake and many Arizonians actually did the same regardless if they liked Hobbs or not. Lake ran a horrible campaign and campaigned too much on the Q issues and not Arizonian issues. Remember Lake was an idiot to say she didn't want the McCain Republicans. Had she not said said that, I imagine she should have won. Hobbs ran a more visible campaign than David Garcia did, but was still a largely absentee candidate compared to Lake or the PAC ads against Lake. That should tell you something.

Old 11-18-2022, 06:56 PM

1,408 posts, read 749,061 times
Where are all these extra ballots supposed to have come from?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections