Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2022, 09:58 AM

11,829 posts, read 5,816,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
If it is so obvious then why do an estimated 4.2 million Pennsylvanians support him? (9 million registered voters x 47% support in the polls)
We have a lot of clueless people out there who have no idea about medical issues. Kind of like crime, inflation ect - if it doesn't affect you they keep voting for the same people who continue to ignore it rather than try to fix it.

Old 11-06-2022, 10:02 AM

18,482 posts, read 8,303,847 times
give it a rest.... 'I run on Roe v. Wade. I celebrate the demise of Roe v. Wade'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderling View Post
That article's actual headline says he "mangles his words" and "appears" to say he is glad the RvW was overturned. Your spin is off base at best. There is no evidence at all that Fetterman's cognitive ability is impaired.

For Pete's sake! I keep wondering what the reaction would be if a deaf person were running. Would people be up in arms about the need for captions then? What happened to the ADA, does it not apply to political candidates? I'm incredibly impressed at Fetterman's gumption and guts, whatever we may think of his political stances. I'm impressed at Greg Abbott and what's-his-name from SoCal as well. Anyone doing such a demanding job with a physical disability deserves respect and understanding.

Old 11-06-2022, 10:38 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,298,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
How obvious does it have to be...that Fetterman is not fit to serve?

...and yet, somehow Obama and Biden do not realize what promoting Fetterman does to their credibility....

Joe Biden Rallies with Barack Obama to Prop Up John Fetterman in Pennsylvania

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-pennsylvania/
How obvious was it that Biden had dementia in the last election and was unfit to be president?

But millions upon millions upon millions of his million moron army faithfully went to the voting booth anyway and voted against the orange man, because Biden is a 'nicer guy'.

Old 11-06-2022, 10:47 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,318,530 times
Quote:
If it is so obvious then why do an estimated 4.2 million Pennsylvanians support him? (9 million registered voters x 47% support in the polls)
Really? If Fetterwoman gets 4.2 million votes, I'll eat this phone I'm typing on.

Old 11-06-2022, 11:00 AM

19,851 posts, read 12,122,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Really? If Fetterwoman gets 4.2 million votes, I'll eat this phone I'm typing on.

Hopefully it's an Apple.

Old 11-06-2022, 11:12 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,298,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
lol my kind of humor, race is a dead heat if you believe the polls

Old 11-06-2022, 11:22 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,250,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderling View Post
That article's actual headline says he "mangles his words" and "appears" to say he is glad the RvW was overturned. Your spin is off base at best. There is no evidence at all that Fetterman's cognitive ability is impaired.

For Pete's sake! I keep wondering what the reaction would be if a deaf person were running. Would people be up in arms about the need for captions then? What happened to the ADA, does it not apply to political candidates? I'm incredibly impressed at Fetterman's gumption and guts, whatever we may think of his political stances. I'm impressed at Greg Abbott and what's-his-name from SoCal as well. Anyone doing such a demanding job with a physical disability deserves respect and understanding.
This is a great disservice to deaf people for you to try to make this comparison. Deaf folks have a hearing deficit which causes a speech deficit. There is not a single thing wrong with their ability to think and reason. However, this IS a problem with Fetterman which he has displayed a multitude of times. His problems clearly go FAR beyond speech or hearing impairment.

Old 11-06-2022, 11:24 AM

3,113 posts, read 940,488 times
Quote:
Democrats would vote for Adolf Hitler or an avocado if they were a member of the Democratic party. Really, it might be time to bring back IQtests for voting. I think requiring an IQ above 100 makes more sense than requiring someone be 18.

Old 11-06-2022, 11:27 AM

7,942 posts, read 3,481,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Fetterman can be easily manipulated. He has no cognitive skills. Biden will tell him how to vote and he will comply.
LOL talk about the blind leading the blind!

Old 11-06-2022, 11:50 AM

10,238 posts, read 6,330,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Fetterman can be easily manipulated. He has no cognitive skills. Biden will tell him how to vote and he will comply.
No. Maybe Giselle will as a number of FLOTUS have done in the past
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections