Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 08:16 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,005,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
His relatives military service, his pastors crazy statements, people on the periphery of his life...how come we never hear anything against Barack Obama about a political issue?

Even if he goofed, so what? Its been exposed, he's embarrased, end of story. Point for McCain.

So what unimportant scandal have yall got for us next? I mean, anything but the issues, right?

Im just pointing out things. You know has well as anyone im also attacking him on his IMO political backwardness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2008, 08:55 PM

439 posts, read 1,233,089 times
so his family served in them ilitary during WWII and your attacking him for it? So he didnt say thing exactly right, My granddads served and I couldnt give exact details. Have you ever served in the military? Tyipcal right wing crap looking to smug anyone and anything so long as they get in power and ruin the country so more.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:10 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,617,039 times
We need to stop picking on him. He is doing enough on his own to show us who he really is.
The only problem his little Obamkins are in a state of denial about him and dont have the guts to dump his sorry butt.
So please, he is only going to run for the Presidency, nothing important or anything.
Its not his fault he didnt grow up in a family atmosphere and couldnt remember the REAL story and just made something up. So stop picking on him...
Since he wimped out on the military and wont go to Iraq he was trying to fill in the void of his life and add something about the military to his rapsheet, I mean resume.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:39 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,348,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Ok so I do realize that their a few different threads on the subject and it is almost hashed out.

My question is who is it your grandfather, uncle or great uncle.

Straight from Obama's lips in 2002.

Barack Obama's Iraq Speech - Wikisource

Then we are familiar with the memorial day speech.

But do some research and see if you ever find Charles Payne in anything but the navy. (You won't) -Paperhouse brought that up (nice find)

Database Results (http://www.kshs.org/genealogists/military/wwiiveteransresults.php?page=421&branch=N - broken link)

Im just bringing all the facts together since the MSM with never report everything. Good reading!

Here is the last. The C.T. Payne that joined the army did not do so form Kansas! Looks like Obama might have an interesting family reunion.

Here is a link with even more war lies including the one about his grandfather.

Barack Obama Family Military Lies
Another BS post - this after after I've already shot down the attack on Obama in regards to his great-uncle not being able to be at a concentration camp liberation because he was in the navy:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/2008-...cle-ww-ii.html

Did you not read my post - or are you simply trying to repost a lie in the hope that you can mislead a few more ignorant people?

Ken

Old 05-30-2008, 11:44 PM

Quote:
No Obama embellishes about as much as Hillary and his supporters seem not to care. He is politics as usual!
Seems clear to me that YOU are the one doing the embellishing.

YOU have NO way to know that Obama embellished ANYTHING - so YOUR claim is pretty much the definition an EMBELLISHMENT itself - unless you can show that Obama deliberately lied about any his story

Ken

Old 05-30-2008, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Another BS post - this after after I've already shot down the attack on Obama in regards to his great-uncle not being able to be at a concentration camp liberation because he was in the navy:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/2008-...cle-ww-ii.html

Did you not read my post - or are you simply trying to repost a lie in the hope that you can mislead a few more ignorant people?

Ken
Who do we believe?

Old 05-30-2008, 11:57 PM

Please tell me you are not talking about this post you believe you put together correctly?

https://www.city-data.com/forum/3920173-post1.html

Btw all my assertions where back by links to where I got the info so im not mis-leading anyone.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Please tell me you are not talking about this post you believe you put together correctly?

https://www.city-data.com/forum/3920173-post1.html

Btw all my assertions where back by links to where I got the info so im not mis-leading anyone.
That's the link I posted isn't it?

Ken

Old 05-31-2008, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
That's the link I posted isn't it?

Ken

Yea a myspace link and a link explaining a battalion that you "think he might have been in.

Old 05-31-2008, 12:12 AM

2 posts, read 4,339 times
Default Obama issues

Do you really want to discuss Obama issues? He wants to nationalize health care, tax and prevent "excessive profits," pour billions into Africa, make nice with people who have vowed to destroy us, has kept and still keeps company with known terrorists and race baiters, despises his "white side," and said in his second book that, if we were to have difficulties with muslims, he would have to side with the muslims. Next?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections