Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 11:59 AM

1,079 posts, read 2,652,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
WHAT BALLOT? Clinton and Obama BOTH agreed that Mi wouldn't count, so he obeyed the DNC rules. It was like having a race where you are the only competitor because everyone was told that the race was null and void. Then declaring victory, even though you are the only one running.
I still don't understand why the party did that. Why would you be so stupid as to do something against the rules and then be surprised when someone calls you on it?
I feel bad for the citizens of both states, really. But what a joke. The Democratic Party appears to be in really sad shape if they can't even figure this crap out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2008, 12:51 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,648,278 times
He has been forced to come down to earth and realize his words and actions have consequences. He was floundering, had much word finding difficulty, scared to make any mistake. What happened to that confident, well spoken, "articulate" ObamaBoy we used to know so well?

Old 06-01-2008, 01:30 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,213,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
He DID act put out didn't he? Wondered if my dislike of him was coloring my perception. Oh, he looked like he was holding back an eye roll and a sigh at having to answer all the tedious questions.

He always acts put out when asked questions he does not want to answer
his wife stamps her foot and runs fro her limo.
What a pair!!
hucksters come to mind when I think of them!!

Old 06-01-2008, 01:34 PM

2,137 posts, read 3,862,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
He has been forced to come down to earth and realize his words and actions have consequences. He was floundering, had much word finding difficulty, scared to make any mistake. What happened to that confident, well spoken, "articulate" ObamaBoy we used to know so well?
He is suffering from lackofteleprompterorcarefullyscriptedandmemorizeds peechitis.

You know I actually liked this guy when he first popped up, even though I knew I wouldn't vote for a liberal dem. I thought he was cute, engaging, charming, smart and articulate. Boy, that faded...slowly at first, now he is starting to really annoy me. A case of the more you know, the less you like.

I really, really am beginning to detest the stumbling over words. JUST ANSWER THE EFFIN' QUESTION! All the er-ah-er-um--I, uh, I, er, um, er. It is so clear that he has no core beliefs to rely upon. Must make for an exahausting public life.

Say what you will about McCain, he just speaks his mind (usually). I can't remember seeing him try to run things over and over in his mind to find the best answer depending upon the crowd.

I know it's only my opinion, but I think old Barry is really starting to loose that new car luster and buyers remorse is going to start setting in pretty soon for the dems.

Old 06-01-2008, 05:32 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,586,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I can not see him winning in Nov.
it does not matter about the war or $5. gas.
folks will not put him in the white house if he keeps flipping and not confronting
the racist/ radical buddies of his,
his big mouth wife, and his cocky attitude.
when being questioned yesterday about why he was leaving his church, he was put out,
he is above it all,
he does not need to answer questions
what else will be exposed before Nov
who knows???

LOL you are so wrong...I cant see anyone wanting a 3rd Bush term, a hundred year war and 6$ a gallon gas.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:42 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,071,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
He is about to enjoy a good night's sleep and bask in the sunshine of defeating Hillary. Hillary will bask in the sunshine of having run a strong race and being part of history. Agggghhhh they have it so much better then we do who can only pontificate about our inner thoughts they get to live theirs.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:46 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,648,278 times
I started getting leery when his silly wife came out with her idiotic utterances. Something is wrong with a guy who chooses a spouse like that.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:47 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,071,495 times
At least the issues with Michelle are words and not deeds like the issues Hillary had with you know who. Should be able to trust Michelle around the interns.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:47 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,586,607 times
Obama can dance!

YouTube - Barack Obama on Ellen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections