Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2023, 11:05 AM

25,909 posts, read 12,935,480 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jud...allot-stuffing

This is how the radcal Libs roll. They get their hands on blank ballots, fill them out w/ bogus info, then stuff them into collection boxes in the middle of the night...en masse.

If you think Conncecticut is the only corrupt state, I've got some swamp land down here in Florida to sell you.

I'm for voting in person, except for overseas military, & the indigent. The indigent should require a Doctors original signature, & phone #, that is on file at every precinct to be counted. Those should be randomly audited if an election outcome is w/in the margin of error of all absentee ballots combined.

All of this absentee and mail-in voting is how the Libs (& others) are cheating, and everybody knows it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2023, 06:13 AM

13,703 posts, read 9,034,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post

This is how the radcal Libs roll. They get their hands on blank ballots, fill them out w/ bogus info, then stuff them into collection boxes in the middle of the night...en masse.

If you think Conncecticut is the only corrupt state, I've got some swamp land down here in Florida to sell you.

I'm for voting in person, except for overseas military, & the indigent. The indigent should require a Doctors original signature, & phone #, that is on file at every precinct to be counted. Those should be randomly audited if an election outcome is w/in the margin of error of all absentee ballots combined.

All of this absentee and mail-in voting is how the Libs (& others) are cheating, and everybody knows it.

An interesting article, but nowhere in the article does it state that the 'radcal Libs' got their hands on blank ballots, filled them out with bogus information, then stuffed them into collection boxes in the middle of the night.

It may well be ballot harvesting (collecting ballots from non-family members). However, the article clearly states that there was (so far) no evidence of any cast ballot being bogus, or that a duly registered voter has come forward saying that they did not vote, yet a vote was cast on their behalf.

Interesting that the mayor up for re-election had been previously convicted of fraud, went to prison, then got out and ran successfully for mayor.

The choice of words is critical. From stuffing ballots 'en masse', another AP article cites 'multiple pieces of paper' into the absentee ballot box:

https://apnews.com/article/mishandle...6955027d64ae2d

Given the current mayor's history of corruption, I can easily understand the judge in this case taking a close look at the allegations. Indeed, it is also being investigated that said mayor does not actually live in the city he represents.

Old 11-06-2023, 11:01 PM

4,858 posts, read 459,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post

"...Ganim, who was convicted of corruption during a first stint as mayor but won his old job back in an election after his release from prison, has repeatedly denied any knowledge of wrongdoing..." Look what kind of hold the criminal Mob has on that city.

Criminal pigs in both major Parties. And just how stoopid do SO MANY people have to be? To re-elect a convicted CRIMINAL?

The Judge did the right thing. Just don't tell me that Democrats by themselves are screwing up the country. Take a look at the Orange Abortion. Michael Flynn. Paul Manafort. Steve Bannon. Roger Stone. And a host of others.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Donald_Trump

Old 11-07-2023, 06:34 PM

13,355 posts, read 7,379,677 times
I already posted this back on 11/1 this is a duplicate.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ter-video.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections