Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2024, 12:16 PM

25,693 posts, read 12,772,161 times

Advertisements

Obama may be out of office since '16, but he is the puppetmaster behind Biden. Obama's even confessed "Joe's not making any important decisions"

Why does Obama maintain a residence in DC, when no other President has done so after they left office?

This is, in effect, Obama's 3rd term as President, w/o having the official title...because its unconstitutional...so he's subverted the constitution by inserting his useful puppet (senile Joe Biden) into the oval office to do Obama's dirty work.

Nobody thinks Joe is running America. 86% think Joe's incapable & cognitively impaired....which is a vast majority, not any conspiracy theory whatsoever...it is mainstream America opinion.

More Americans have died of CCP & Mexican drug cartel supplied Fentanyl, than were killed in the Vietnam War. We are under attack by the CCP + Mexican drug cartels, & Obama-Biden are facilitating it. Need proof? Read Steven Schweizer's book Blood Money He provides an entire book of proof, that NOBODY in DC is disputing.

I have never heard of this Republican politician, Michele Morrow, prior to this thread, & IF what people here claim is true, (big IF..I'm not seeing links proving all their claims about her), then she does sound extreme.

Calling for an investigation, & if warranted, for justice to be served, should be her objective. Millions of Americans on the Right feel like we are under attack by the CCP and Mexican drug cartels, & want it stopped. That is why she won..& Robinson.

Conservatives tried Republican-light w/ the RINO's for yrs, & it got us $34T in debt, open borders, & 250k Fentanyl deaths. That experiement's over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2024, 04:31 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,704,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Yes, Captain Obvious, I know. That's why I said she "sounds like" a Democrat. If she were a Democrat, I would have said "Well she is a Democrat, they tend to like violence." Then again, if she were a Democrat this wouldn't be a story
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections