Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2008, 09:00 AM

994 posts, read 1,548,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
David Duchnovy, Paul Newman, Matt Lauer, Kirk Douglas....to Quote Adam Sandler 'all fine lookin' Jews'.

Al Franken....not so much.
Yeah, but Frankin has that 'intellectual rabbi' appeal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2008, 09:06 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,676,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeet View Post
Yeah, but Frankin has that 'intellectual rabbi' appeal.
Whatever floats your boat, gorgeet

Old 07-02-2008, 09:38 AM

31,702 posts, read 41,183,806 times
Quote:
Whatever floats your boat, gorgeet
Cindy floats mine and a lot of guys I know. I can only imagine what she was like years ago when she stole John away. He must have been Muffin for the ladies for her to go after him with him being married with family.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:18 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,676,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Cindy floats mine and a lot of guys I know. I can only imagine what she was like years ago when she stole John away. He must have been Muffin for the ladies for her to go after him with him being married with family.
No doubt she was a skank to go out with a married man......on that you will have no argument from me

Old 07-02-2008, 10:43 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,745,548 times
Quote:
The typical Republican Conservative hypocrite wags his finger at Bill, saying we MUST impeach him for the horrible crime of adultery, wasting millions of my tax dollars to chase the story, then Newt has affairs during the impeachment trial, and McCain starts screwing around on his wife soon after she is injured. Both good examples of your upstanding 'Compassionate Conservative'.
Yeah, there is a lot of dishonesty on BOTH sides, but what galls me about the so-called party of 'Family Values' is that they end up being worse than the ones they point their fingers at. Oh, and Bill and Hillary are STILL TOGETHER arent they?
More revisionist history. Bill was impeached for lying under oath--perjury--not because of his sexual dalliance with Monica.

Old 07-02-2008, 02:52 PM

3,566 posts, read 3,745,548 times
I haven't read every post on this thread so this may have been mentioned. But it's worth noting that McCain's first wife is supporting him for the presidency. Maybe we assume more than we should about that relationship.

Old 07-02-2008, 05:40 PM

Quote:
No doubt she was a skank to go out with a married man......on that you will have no argument from me
skank (skngk)
n.
1. A rhythmic dance performed to reggae or ska music, characterized by bending forward, raising the knees, and extending the hands.
2. Disgusting or vulgar matter; filth.
3. One who is disgustingly foul or filthy and often considered sexually promiscuous. Used especially of a woman or girl.
intr.v. skanked, skank·ing, skanks
To dance the skank.

Old 07-03-2008, 10:39 AM

994 posts, read 1,548,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
More revisionist history. Bill was impeached for lying under oath--perjury--not because of his sexual dalliance with Monica.
Lots of good ol American baseball players lied under oath too. The fact is that self-righteous Conservatives spent millions of dollars to chase down Clinton's affairs, while indulging in affairs of their own - both straight and gay. 'Conservative Family Values' are actually 'Conservatives Lie and Try Not To Get Caught' values.

Old 07-03-2008, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Lots of good ol American baseball players lied under oath too. The fact is that self-righteous Conservatives spent millions of dollars to chase down Clinton's affairs, while indulging in affairs of their own - both straight and gay. 'Conservative Family Values' are actually 'Conservatives Lie and Try Not To Get Caught' values.
Wow maybe the problem with Clinton and the Republicans was that Monica was a she and not a he.

Old 07-03-2008, 11:36 AM

24,908 posts, read 39,374,717 times
Re: The Clinton investigation and impeachment.

One should really look at who authorized the continued investigations into the land deals, the "Monica" thing etc - it was not the Congress. It was Janey Reno - the Attorney General of the United States. To be sure, the Congress authorized the funding - but the funding had to be requested - and it was requested by the Attorney General

Check it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections