Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 07:43 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,782,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by affi View Post
I am praying that Michelle be our next first lady. She is smart and hardworking.

Cindy reminds me of a stephord wive. I read somewhere that Cindy brooke up McCain first marriage while his wife was in the hospital. That is why you do not see his children from his first marriage going on campaigns with him.

I CAN NOT ACTUALLY BELIEVE ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL VOTE FOR THIS GRANDPA. HE IS WEAK AND ****ING STUPID!!HE IS JUST ANOTHER BUSH CLONE.

Barack and michelle 08!!Our only Savior.
Michelle is a angry women who has just as her husband a huge lack of judgment! Cindy McCain reminds me of Grace Kelly....respectful, women who already looks like a First Lady!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2008, 07:45 AM

2 posts, read 1,927 times
Default Cindy Luo McCain is NOT Fisrt Lady Material...

Frankly, Cindy is NOT "First Lady" material. While her philanthropic activities are honorable they are at best a PRIVATE matter. But more so, she FEELS that even if her husband is elected as president she would like to remain private. You will see below that while her husband is a PUBLIC official she wishes to not completely address those questions that the spouse of a presumptive nationally elected candidate would willingly or easily respond to.

For example, in a recently televised interview on a well-known talk show, "prim and proper Cindy" retorted that "I am not the candidate, I am supporting my husband, I will not provide the financial statements of my business...it is private..."

Even reporter-interviewer NBC Today's Ann Curry reminded the stubborn Cindy McCain that while she is the spouse of a candidate who is running for a PUBLIC office, she repeated "no."

"McCAIN: You know, my husband and I have been married 28 years, and we have filed separate tax returns for 28 years. This is a privacy issue. My husband is the candidate.

(Ann) CURRY: So you'll never release, you're saying?

McCAIN: No, no.

CURRY: Never?

McCAIN: No.

CURRY: Even if you're first lady?

McCAIN: No.

CURRY: Because that is -- even though not an elected position, you would be in a very public role.

McCAIN: I'm not the candidate."

Even Mrs. (John Kerry) had to provide her tax and financial statements when her husband ran in 2004.

Obviously the label "elitist" thrown at Barack Obama during the Primary Campaign season was misapplied and TOTALLY unjustified.

The REAL "ELITIST" in THIS presidential campaign is Mrs. Cindy Lou Hensley McCain. Should this woman REALLY be the First Lady? You decide....

The Transcript (in full) of the above May 8, 2008, NBC's Today interview may be accessed at:

[url=http://mediamatters.org/items/200805080011]Media Matters - Discussing Cindy McCain's tax returns, NBC's Curry did not note effect on John McCain of wife's fortune or benefit to Cindy of tax cuts her husband now supports[/url]

We do not want another intellectually incompetent man in the White House... see

[url=http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/14/105528/983/690/567807]Daily Kos: State of the Nation[/url]

ynotthetruth

Last edited by ynotthetruthcity; 08-16-2008 at 07:53 AM.. Reason: Misspelled words and miss-quotes...

Old 08-16-2008, 08:06 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,975,014 times
Media Matters? A left-wing arm of the democrat party. Same with daily kos. Laughable.

Did Teresa Kerry have to turn over her tax returns? It appears she did not - only a partial report that showed total income. I think Cindy did the same, didn't she.

Wouldn't it be a double standard for the left to demand Cindy's tax records when they whined that teresa shouldn't have to turn over hers?

Old 08-16-2008, 02:27 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,991,255 times
Default Do you think that you are helping Obama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by affi View Post
I am praying that Michelle be our next first lady. She is smart and hardworking.

Cindy reminds me of a stephord wive. I read somewhere that Cindy brooke up McCain first marriage while his wife was in the hospital. That is why you do not see his children from his first marriage going on campaigns with him.

I CAN NOT ACTUALLY BELIEVE ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL VOTE FOR THIS GRANDPA. HE IS WEAK AND ****ING STUPID!!HE IS JUST ANOTHER BUSH CLONE.

Barack and michelle 08!!Our only Savior.
For people like myself (sitting on the fence - undecided), this type of post strikes me as indicative of the typical Obama supporter...

It certainly isn't going to help him get votes.

It's like that film clip of Paris Hilton, calling McCain "White haired and wrinkled"...I mean really Paris...white haired and wrinkled is far better than having dirty underwear...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections