Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 02:09 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
These are comments that go against the TOS.

Please try to follow them in the future. You asked that I stop attacking and insulting you, I have done so and all of my posts have responded directly to the topic you are presenting. Please do the same for others or stop posting.

Sorry, that is not a personal attack unless you believe you are one of those people.
Posting snippets or links is a matter of choice, not a requirement.

I posted links for a long time and every link was then trashed and torn down as not solid info. So, if you want to debate the topic at hand you need to have the skills to do the research or your just blowing wind.

I was told to never trust a liberal, now I see why?
Hard to swallow the facts once you look at the donor list.

I count at least 51 lobbyist so far and still counting, and to think Obama is the new Washington guy who says he wont ever have lobbyist. Another Obama lie!

Did you see the drug companies huge donations? Wow, it not like him to be in someones hip pockets or anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2008, 02:14 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Sorry, that is not a personal attack unless you believe you are one of those people.

I posted links for a long time and every link was then trashed and torn down as not solid info. So, if you want to debate the topic at hand you need to have the skills to do the research or your just blowing wind.

I count at least 51 lobbyist so far and still counting, and to think Obama is the new Washington guy who says he wont ever have lobbyist. Another Obama lie!

Did you see the drug companies huge donations? Wow, it not like him to be in someones hip pockets or anything.
No, you didn't post links for a long time....and IF they were trashed it's because they were trash...if they were solid facts they couldn't have been......

Old 07-30-2008, 12:14 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:

No actually it is a requirement.
Quote:
Copyrighted Material - Instead of copying-and-pasting articles, photos, or other material you find on the Internet, you should be posting links to those articles. Posting a snippet from the article and then the link is the appropriate way to post.
When you quote something from another source and don't provide the source -as you did with your Let's count Obama's lies thread - you copied and pasted all that info right off the web. That's a violation of the TOS as those were not your own words.

Last edited by nat_at772; 07-30-2008 at 12:35 PM..

Old 07-30-2008, 12:34 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
I have searched and I can't find a donor list presented in the way the OP described. I really want to see this link. Sunshine Chick, can you please please please post the link?

If you want to convince people that your position is correct, let's have some ammunition!

Old 07-30-2008, 12:49 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
Quote:
Not baseless at all. This thread is not intended for liberals to find a way to tear it apart. Which is what most libs are all about.

Many links for it, some have vital information such as names, jobs, towns, amounts etc and others do not.

It was posted for the more "informed" reader to go down the list. You libs already know who is on the list.

Gosh, didn't Obama show you all how to research something even after he happily took your money and ran?

This list is extremely interesting, now do your own research and report back to me with your findings!!

Like taking candy from a baby.
Learn how to argue your point. No one takes you seriously, you're a laugh w/nothing to back up your worthless posts.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:59 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,079,052 times
Quote:

Multiple names - probably fake names to cover up the donor

Given that so many people have donated, in record numbers, its not surprising that many people have the same names. I mean how many John Smith's or Kevin Johnson's or David Rodriquez's do you think there are in America. HINT: Lots.

Large Donations from - Unemployed housewives, many are 5,000 and 10,000 each. Right, how many unemployed wives have 10k laying around to hand Obama?
This one was particularly dumb. Each husband and wife of a married couple may donate up to a maximum amount. So obviously the unemployed wife donated in her name but used the marriage's/husband's money to pay. Nothing unusual about that. Its like when the unemployed wife buys herself food, clothing, jewelry, who do you think pays? Obviously the husband as that is the arrangement they have.

Old 07-30-2008, 01:25 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
I thought individuals could contribute a maximum of just $2,300?

Old 07-31-2008, 11:14 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,141,538 times
Sunny where's that link?

Old 08-08-2008, 06:59 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,141,538 times
?

Old 08-08-2008, 07:03 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
?
Waiting for a link? Proof?

It just isn't ever going to happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections