Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 10:24 PM

1,463 posts, read 6,236,094 times

Advertisements

This guy flirts with cancer and continues to show memory loss, things I see working with alzheimer's patients on a daily basis. I wonder how important it is for him to win and run this country even if he's not healthy to do the job
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2008, 11:26 PM

5,969 posts, read 9,610,906 times
This is really low.

Old 08-02-2008, 11:38 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,625,699 times
Yet another Obamakun supporter who has NO IDEA what they are talking about.

If you did you would know that McCain released a 1100 page full and complete document from 4 different physican that were not his own and they gave him high marks for every part of him, even went on to state that he is in extremely good condition.

Now for the cancer, you and Upton seem to have a problem understanding it.

It has been skin cancer, and Upton and a few others here were all over the last mole he had removed, they were smiling like mad to only find out it was nothing but a mole, but of course they didnt come back anymore on that post with the REAL results.

All of us have some form of skin cancer and it does not effect you unless you let it go to far and believe me he has not.

Can you prove to us your idea of memory loss?

Did he ever state their were 57 states in the US? No

Did he write a book about his daddy and then forget what he wrote when he never knew his daddy? No

There is only one who seems to have a memory problem and it is not McCain.

You are only wishing for ill health for him, how liberal of you.

At least he doesn't have to get a cortisone shot every time he moves faster then a turtle.

Old 08-03-2008, 01:50 PM

3,566 posts, read 3,744,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
This guy flirts with cancer and continues to show memory loss, things I see working with alzheimer's patients on a daily basis. I wonder how important it is for him to win and run this country even if he's not healthy to do the job
This reminds me of 1964 when a bunch of mental health professionals "diagnosed" Barry Goldwater as suffering from some form of mental impairment. Of course none of them had actually ever examined him, much less had they treated him. That's called prostituting your professional ethics for political gain. Liberals are very prone to that.

Old 08-03-2008, 02:25 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,212,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
That's why they're looking for a YOUNGER Vice President....the one they really want....

"""At least he doesn't have to get a cortisone shot every time he moves faster then a turtle. """"

Has he ever moved faster than a turtle....??????

Old 08-03-2008, 05:19 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,226,174 times
Bull crap
get a life
and pay attention to the low road Obama has been taking with his lies, cover-ups
and under-handed tatics
he is a low as I have ever seen.
What a peice of s***

Old 08-03-2008, 05:26 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,642,517 times
McCain doesn't have to lie [and it wouldn't do him any good]. Just look at him & you know McCain has cancer written all over his face

Old 08-03-2008, 05:30 PM

5,969 posts, read 9,610,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
McCain doesn't have to lie [and it wouldn't do him any good]. Just look at him & you know McCain has cancer written all over his face
You Obamaphiliacs are cruel to the core.

Old 08-03-2008, 05:31 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,458,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Well said, the name John McCain has become synonymous with cancer.

Old 08-03-2008, 05:32 PM

26,331 posts, read 49,313,698 times
McCain would lie about ANYTHING to be president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections