Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 05:12 AM

7,629 posts, read 16,465,622 times

Advertisements

That girl needs to keep her head down and her mouth shut...she has to be able to count the number of people that take her seriously or care for her on one hand.

She needs all the friends she can get at this point...and even those she has don't appear willing to read her thoughts...judged by her book sales.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2008, 11:48 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,647,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post
Pelosi has a screw loose. Maybe she samples too much from her vineyard. The woman is an embarrassment.

Ibid. I also think this pathetic grandmother has the "hots" for ObamaBoy. Too old and ugly to be this lovesick....Nancy on Obama: "god's blessing to us"...

YouTube - Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi on July 29th

Last edited by lilypad; 08-19-2008 at 01:00 PM..

Old 08-19-2008, 11:53 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,438,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janeannwho View Post
Leiberman is not a Democrat, he is an Independent. He caucuses with the Dems and was given that chairmanship out of respect, he does not deserve it.

Exactly and I'm sure that chairmanship will be ripped from his grasp once the new Congress convenes. Hopefully we see him humiliated as he leaves wearing a look of shame.

Old 08-19-2008, 12:44 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,213,136 times
She sould be tossed out on her butt and ran out of town!
as a woman, I am appauled by her!
I can not wait until she is stripped from the office of Speaker of the House!!

Old 08-19-2008, 01:27 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,617,990 times
She is a total fool who would be lucky to get a job as a French Fry manager at Wendys.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:27 PM

3,255 posts, read 5,083,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
She sould be tossed out on her butt and ran out of town!
as a woman, I am appauled by her!
I can not wait until she is stripped from the office of Speaker of the House!!
I know you are a democrat, but do you like any of us? I have not seen you say a kind word about any of the democrats, why not?

Old 08-19-2008, 01:28 PM

3,255 posts, read 5,083,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
She is a total fool who would be lucky to get a job as a French Fry manager at Wendys.
Were you to be so foolish and lead the life she does! I would gladly give up my day job for hers!

Old 08-19-2008, 01:53 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,213,136 times
Quote:
I know you are a democrat, but do you like any of us? I have not seen you say a kind word about any of the democrats, why not?

Of course I do, I think the democrats have done a lot of good
otherwise I would have switched parties a long time ago.
I am still a democrat, I just strongly disagree with Obama and Nancy P.
and the DNC.
I am really angry at the way this election has gone and I also am angry at the way Congress has been so busy blasting George Bush, they have done not much of anything the last two years. They yell about George Bush not working with them, and they are just as guilty.
They promised they were not going to take a lot time off, but work a full week. The first month they were elected, they started taking time off.
They have not failed to give themselves raises. There are plenty of ways they could save money, like give up their drivers, and drive them selfs to work, they need to buy their own gas, and quit being paid for by lobbysist.
That is just a few of my complaints.
I am no more impressed with the other side of the side of the room either, it is our government in general I am sick of.
If there were a third party that had someone worth a flip, I might look at them. Who else is a choice? Cynthia McKinney or Bob Barr??
Good grief, I am from Georgia.
Ron Paul? Right.
Out of the democrats my first choice was Biden, when everyone was still in, and when there was debates, it was all about Clinton and Obama, thanks to the media. I was turned off by his cockiness, and in how many lies he was caught in, and he is far more liberal than I am.
I could go on, but I will shut up.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:57 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,590,549 times
Quote:
Were you to be so foolish and lead the life she does! I would gladly give up my day job for hers!

Sorry you're so sad with your position in life, hopefully things will get better. Here's a for you!

Old 08-19-2008, 02:39 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,193,941 times
We all know that in the not too distant past, the Repub Congress has been obstructionist and not allowed certain votes.. It's pretty clear Pelosi doesn't want to make waves so close to the election with the impeachment issue BUT I do think she should allow this energy vote - and sooner rather than later. I know there're a lot of underlying reasons why she's holding up debate and any vote but many of the American people just don't comprehend why. They are clearly becoming desperate and/or really angry. I don't know how long Pelosi can maintain what looks like an uncaring concern for the people she represents. (And I'm a Democrat still upset she didn't at least consider impeachment)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections