Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 08:07 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,021,080 times

Advertisements

Photo from AP Photo by Tatan Syuflana - Daylife

*Breaking* Photo Documents Barry Soetoro: Indonesian Citizenship, Muslim Religion « TexasDarlin (broken link)

Quote:
18 months ago: This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro into the Catholic school made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro. The document lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed the boy's religion as Islam.(AP Photo/ Tatan Syuflana)
So.. what do we think of this? Barry is actually an indonesian? A muslim?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 08:14 PM

280 posts, read 687,597 times
Yes he is a muslim. Supports the black liberation theology, marched with Farrakhan, hates America, supports Palestine, on and on...not news to those who are informed. How do we get the word out to the rest of the country, who think he is so "cool" because he was funny on David Letterman?

Old 08-13-2008, 08:15 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,760,246 times
I thought Obama went to a madrasa and was not born in the U.S?

Old 08-13-2008, 08:16 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,021,080 times
That's the point. Who really knows for sure - he is hiding everything about his past.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:18 PM

280 posts, read 687,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
That's the point. Who really knows for sure - he is hiding everything about his past.
He popped up out of no where, hoping we would not have time to uncover the truth about who he really is and what he has been doing for the past 30 years. He was wrong, we are not all as stupid as he would like to think.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:18 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,621,079 times
My oh my.

Cannot wait to see the protected one weasel out of this one.

Better yet, cannot wait to see the libs here either say this info is not valid or what does it matter.

And some here often posted over and over again that he was never muslim, never islam and was a member of a catholic school.

Sanrene, you are on fire, and we both know there is lots more.

The skeletons are falling, the skeletons are falling.

So when I said he was embarrassed of his name and got hammered on here for saying that, I was right all along.

How many names has this boy had?

I would like to know what he is doing calling the rebel side in Kenya myself.

So much more. So much hidden that is going to come out.

Bombshells............

Old 08-13-2008, 08:19 PM

Wait a minute, Obama has said he was never a muslim, never a member of islam and never went to this school.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
I thought Obama went to a madrasa and was not born in the U.S?
And we still do not know if he was born here do we?

But we do now know he lied to us at least 3 MORE times according to this paper.

What a whammy on the crooked liar, wonder what he will have to say to this?

I am not and have never been a muslim.

I have never been a member of Islam.

I never attended any school that teaches islam.

Wow, the lies continue to pile up for Barry Soedama.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseFullaBoys View Post
He popped up out of no where, hoping we would not have time to uncover the truth about who he really is and what he has been doing for the past 30 years. He was wrong, we are not all as stupid as he would like to think.
Rep for you. No we are not all as stupid as some.

I saw right through this man and simply do not trust him.

You have not saw nothing yet, his last 40 years has been one big scandal after another.

And he thought he would get away with this crap.

It is time for him to resign and let a real American run for our President.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:25 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,653,853 times
Default Obama does not have the power to hide all of these things.

So, its obvious some very powerful people must have his back if what you people say is true. So instead of only attacking Obama, why not do a little investigative probing and see if you can find out who is so fervently helping this man sweep all this dirt under the rug. He is not God, and he is not the Devil. He is not endowed with special powers of persuasion and he cannot just make all his dirt disappear on his own. So either he is clean as a whistle, or he's got a legion of private angels shining it for him as he goes along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections