Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 03:02 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,081,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Really disgusting. These people are really twisted.
Really? How bout these? Of course, I'm sure some of the left-kooks on here agree with these statements. There are haters on both sides, you know.

Quote:
PBS's ultra-left-wing Nina Totenberg: "[i]f there is retributive justice [Sen. Jesse Helms] will get AIDS from a transfusion, or one of his grandchildren will get it."

Julianne Malveaux, whose leftist sympathies makes Karl Marx look like a right-wing kook, spat out this crudity about Justice Clarence Thomas, a fellow black: "I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease."

Eleanor Clift's remarks about the impeachment of her adored William Jefferson Clinton: "That herd of managers from the House, I mean, frankly, all they were missing was white sheets."

Karen Grigsby Bates, who said of Sen. Trent Lott: "Whenever I hear Trent Lott speak, I immediately think of nooses decorating trees. Big trees, with black bodies swinging from the business ends of nooses."

Alec Baldwin; [i]f we were in other countries, we would all right now, all of us together, all of us together would go down to Washington and we would stone Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death! [crowd cheers] Wait! Shut up! Shut up! No shut up! I’m not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and we’d kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families.

Spike Lee; After declaring that the NRA should be disbanded, he was asked what should be done with the NRA President. He replied, “Shoot him with a .44 caliber Bulldog,” a special kind of heavy duty pistol.

Jesse Jackson on Jews; Hymies

and on New York City:

Hymietown

Farakhan; White people are potential humans - they haven’t evolved yet.

Farakhan; Murder and lying comes easy for white people

Linda Ronstadt said that the Republican victory on Election Day meant "we've got a new bunch of Hitlers." Chuck Turner, a Boston city councilor, smeared National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice as "a tool of white leaders," like "a Jewish person working for Hitler."

A cartoon by the widely syndicated Ted Rall described Pat Tillman, who gave up his NFL career to enlist in the Army and was then killed in Afghanistan, as a "sap" and an "idiot."

Markos Moulitsas Zuniga, who runs the Angry Left Daily Kos blog;That said, I feel nothing over the death of merceneries [sic]. They aren't in Iraq because of orders, or because they are there trying to help the people make Iraq a better place. They are there to wage war for profit. Screw them.H

Huff Post blogger Hendra; O Lord, give Dick Cheney’s Heart, Our Sacred Secret Weapon, the strength to try one more time! For greater love hath no heart than that it lay down its life to rid the planet of its Number One Human Tumor.
I could go on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 03:04 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,612,216 times
Ann Coulter isn't even worth talking about, she's just full of hot hateful stupid air.

Old 08-14-2008, 03:09 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,460,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Ann Coulter isn't even worth talking about, she's just full of hot hateful stupid air.
Who cares? Ann Coulter isn't even a real woman. She fits right in with all the other Republicans and their hidden deviant sexual proclivities.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm72/Upton52/coulter_adamsapple.jpg (broken link)

Old 08-14-2008, 03:16 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,211,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Who cares? Ann Coulter isn't even a real woman. She fits right in with all the other Republicans and their hidden deviant sexual proclivities.
That's some fine liberal hatin' right there. Sexual deviants. From a member of the so-called liberal party.

Old 08-14-2008, 03:16 PM

3,352 posts, read 6,684,129 times
Quote:
Both sides have their hatemongers, but I don't think I've heard ever anyone more revolting on either side than this ... thing. I can't even call it a person.

Old 08-14-2008, 03:25 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,612,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinationSeattle View Post
Both sides have their hatemongers, but I don't think I've heard ever anyone more revolting on either side than this ... thing. I can't even call it a person.
Agreed, she's just so....distasteful.

Old 08-14-2008, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Agreed, she's just so....distasteful.
It bothers me more that she's wrong rather than unseemly. There have been one or two comments of hers that I agreed with. One was about John Edwards.

Old 08-14-2008, 03:39 PM

1,555 posts, read 1,985,201 times
Default true

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Really? How bout these? Of course, I'm sure some of the left-kooks on here agree with these statements. There are haters on both sides, you know.

I could go on.
There certainly are haters on the left and I think the above comments you posted are just as disgusting. But you know, just flipping through everyday news coverage, there seem to be a lot more venomous conservatives out in plain sight (right-wing radio shows, FOx news etc...)

Old 08-14-2008, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDanford View Post
There certainly are haters on the left and I think the above comments you posted are just as disgusting. But you know, just flipping through everyday news coverage, there seem to be a lot more venomous conservatives out in plain sight (right-wing radio shows, FOx news etc...)
It's why more Democrats favor going back to the fairness doctrine. Only this time, it would impact websites as well. So you want to submit an article about McCain. Sorry. We're already at our quota here at City-Data.

Old 08-14-2008, 04:02 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,277,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperhouse View Post
It's why more Democrats favor going back to the fairness doctrine. Only this time, it would impact websites as well. So you want to submit an article about McCain. Sorry. We're already at our quota here at City-Data.
I agree, the Fairness Doctrine as some folks would like to shape it up these days is an idiotic, crybaby idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections