Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 04:50 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,210,816 times

Advertisements

Rev Wright should do a forum like last night
I would love to hear his questions to Obama...lol
Let's see, what do you think of whitey????
What does it mean to be a typicial politician???
How does it feel to throw your pastor of 20 years under the bus to win a few votes?
How angry iS your wife?
How does it feel to call your grandmother a typical white person?
How can you still be buddies with folks from the Weather underground?
What about that land deal?
Right, rev wright would be great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2008, 04:55 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,616,554 times
Even the Obamatrunks knew he blew it, now they are looking for any excuse they can.

Face it, he failed the test.

He looked like a miserable confused little boy in a mans suit who cannot answer anything straight. Why? Because he has no real answers.

He should have brought his wife and granny with him to help him answer very simple questions.

Op- Did you hear Obama say he had already looked into this question? If anyone was tipped off it was him. How would he know to look into a question?

Obama failed the leadership and decision making test, get over it!

Old 08-17-2008, 05:02 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,581,758 times
Mitchell is usually pro-Republican in her news slant. You have to read it over again. Mitchell is saying that Obama's people are putting out the claim that perhaps McCain had an unfair advantage. Remember the Bush debate scandal in 2004.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:06 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,480,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Mitchell is usually pro-Republican in her news slant. You have to read it over again. Mitchell is saying that Obama's people are putting out the claim that perhaps McCain had an unfair advantage. Remember the Bush debate scandal in 2004.

First presidential debate
Friday, September 26
The University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
Jim Lehrer
Executive Editor and Anchor, The NewsHour, PBS
Vice presidential debate
Thursday, October 2
Washington University in St. Louis, Mo.
Gwen Ifill
Senior Correspondent, The NewsHour, and Moderator and Managing Editor, Washington Week, PBS
Second presidential debate (town meeting)
Tuesday, October 7
Belmont University, Nashville, Tenn.
Tom Brokaw
Special Correspondent, NBC News
Third presidential debate
Wednesday, October 15
Hofstra University, Hempstead, N.Y.
Bob Schieffer
CBS News Chief Washington Correspondent, and Host, Face the Nation
Each debate will begin at 9:00 p.m. EST.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:06 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times
NBC's Andrea Mitchell Floats Idea McCain Cheated | NewsBusters.org

Too funny. It appears the obama campaign is putting out this whisper. Their guy looks like the dolt he truly is and they have to accuse the other guy of cheating. Oh my.

Wah, wah, wah - save us from ourselves and the TOTAL moron we have nominated.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:13 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,568,864 times
Wow, some of you are really sad in the way you hated view of Obama. I am not a fan of Obama or McCain. I was just stating what I percieved after watching it last night. Get off your high horses. Neither McCain nor Obama are great. They both stink but unfortunately this is all we have. So instead of tearing one candidate apart for no real reason, lets hope the one who gets elected does a better job that Bush.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
NBC's Andrea Mitchell Floats Idea McCain Cheated | NewsBusters.org

Too funny. It appears the obama campaign is putting out this whisper. Their guy looks like the dolt he truly is and they have to accuse the other guy of cheating. Oh my.

Wah, wah, wah - save us from ourselves and the TOTAL moron we have nominated.

Op- Did you hear Obama say he had already looked into this question? If anyone was tipped off it was him. How would he know to look into a question?

Andrea Mitchell should be fired for being so stupid.

EXCUSES are what this party is all about.

He lost, he looked miserable, get over it. He is a babbling loser who is falling apart.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:16 PM

I cannot wait to see the response from Warren and his church about this.

I hope he sues her and anyone else who would lie and defame a church like this.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:20 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times
Quote:
I was just stating what I percieved after watching it last night. Get off your high horses.
You are regurgitating the kook-left talking point. I don't know if you innocently asked the question or not.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:33 PM

2,260 posts, read 3,882,696 times
Of course he knew all the questions, that comes with experience

One day obama will know all the questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections