Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 02:40 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,625,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Walid; summon that intellectual honesty you have and tell me is you really think McCain would cheat and listen to Obama's answer. And why would that do him any good?
Certainly. Answer the Question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2008, 02:46 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,517,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Nice try. Why are you having such difficulty answering the question. Every time I ask a question I am exercising my inherent curiosity for your response. Christians are as attracted to the truth as anyone else. I find it strange that one would think any religion has a stranglehold on the realm of truth, and I'm curious why you would infer such a thing. Senators Obama and McCain need as many votes as they can get, to win.

Please point out any and all instances where I have shown disrespect to another's religion. I Thank you in advance.
I don't need to....every time this thread pops up in bold blue you undermine your candidate...so keep it up.

Obama knows not to touch crap like this with a 6 ft pole....his minions apparently don't....continue on.

Old 08-18-2008, 03:55 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,746,077 times
Both candidates were shown two questions prior to their sessions.
I just checked, and neither question had to do with supreme court justices, so, how come Sen.McCain asked if/when he could answer the question about which supreme court justice(s) he wouldn't have nominated twenty minutes into his interview? Kinda makes you want to go 'hmmmmm.'

Old 08-18-2008, 04:08 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,189,945 times
Wow what a bunch of sore loser crybabies. If Obama had been the one to smoke McCain this would never have even been discussed. McCain cleaned his clock which surprised me too, but get over it.

Old 08-18-2008, 04:23 PM

2,260 posts, read 3,886,518 times
Rather than get over it I think they should get used to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Wow what a bunch of sore loser crybabies. If Obama had been the one to smoke McCain this would never have even been discussed. McCain cleaned his clock which surprised me too, but get over it.

Old 08-18-2008, 04:27 PM

1,083 posts, read 2,295,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
If Obama arrived 45 minutes late (while the audience was being told he was away in the cone of silence), we would have outrage from the other side and I would understand.

Old 08-18-2008, 04:28 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,016,441 times
Quote:
Both candidates were shown two questions prior to their sessions.
I just checked, and neither question had to do with supreme court justices, so, how come Sen.McCain asked if/when he could answer the question about which supreme court justice(s) he wouldn't have nominated twenty minutes into his interview? Kinda makes you want to go 'hmmmmm.'
Obviously Tiger, you didn't check good enough. In addition to Warren giving them two questions, he also gave them the "themes", as if they wouldn't already have GUESSED the themes, right?

Old 08-18-2008, 04:31 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,517,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prim2007 View Post
If Obama arrived 45 minutes late (while the audience was being told he was away in the cone of silence), we would have outrage from the other side and I would understand.
So now it's up to 45 minutes?

Old 08-18-2008, 04:33 PM

4,009 posts, read 5,742,003 times
Default ***

McCain cheated. He was supposed to be in a cone of silence and was outside with his motorcade and this was on all channels. He did not hold his end of the bargain. He is a liar and a cheater. His first wife can vouge
for that.

Old 08-18-2008, 04:34 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,259,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Minor View Post
McCain was eloquent and answered the questions directly. Obama stumbled and dodged answering directly. McCain clearly came out the winner.

He didn't know the questions beforehand. There is absolutely no proof that he did. That's an obvious attempt to smear him by the liberal media since their candidate got his azz kicked so soundly.
The only damage from this allegation is on NBC, for putting this out in the first place. The press coverage this election cycle has really been a disgrace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections