Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 01:09 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,448,856 times

Advertisements

I think Bubba HO should release HIS military records....oh wait, he has never bothered to serve...or even say the pledge of allegiance...or be PROUD of his country....the GD USofA as he has been taught and seems to align with per the most PUTRID Rev. Wright (or WRONG in my book).

This is MY country...LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2008, 01:15 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,597,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
I thought you were against personal information being exposed?

Ohh I get it not his, right?

So your saying that the leader of the country should release his military records right?

So then, where is Obamas military records?

Ohh never mind, he wasn't in OUR military.

What do you need to know, I am sure we can find it for you?

Any specific questions?

What is your goal here?

I know its hard to take that your boy is going down hill fast and losing but why now do you ask this question?
wow what a bunch of babbling

Old 08-20-2008, 01:17 PM

451 posts, read 1,227,926 times
Once again, when McCain's military records are asked for, I see people bringing up the other candidate. This has nothing to do with him. McCain's officer fitreps should be released for everyone to view, any Page 13's, basically all of it. The fact of the matter remains that the navy never trusted him to have major command and his fitreps would be proof of that. I would like to see his fitreps so he can prove me wrong, I dont think thats hard to do.

BTW why do a lot of you keep brining up the other guy not serving in the military. He never has, so he should be illvelivant in this post.

Cheers

Old 08-20-2008, 01:21 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,339,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Agree. Calling McCain a traitor is heinous and outrageous. Be ashamed! This man SUFFERED. He was not in some Country Club prison, for God's sake. What on earth do you want to know other than he served and was honorably discharged?

I agree not only that but as a POW your military record is limited they have no idea what took place .

I have heard of an isolated artillery base in Afghanistan where some (actually maybe just one ) soldiers put themselves in for medal/s they didn't earn lol thus imagine a POW there is no way headquarters would know a thing .

It's close to impossible for military to know what's going on.

Last edited by Luiso; 08-20-2008 at 01:45 PM..

Old 08-20-2008, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.H81 View Post
Once again, when McCain's military records are asked for, I see people bringing up the other candidate. This has nothing to do with him. McCain's officer fitreps should be released for everyone to view, any Page 13's, basically all of it. The fact of the matter remains that the navy never trusted him to have major command and his fitreps would be proof of that. I would like to see his fitreps so he can prove me wrong, I dont think thats hard to do.

BTW why do a lot of you keep brining up the other guy not serving in the military. He never has, so he should be illvelivant in this post.

Cheers

I never heard of page 13's. Imagine that's just officer's. An E4 who ETS with honorable-good conduct -some awards. I only have a DD214 form with 2 pages all basic info nothing spicey .

How many pages do officer's have ?

Last edited by Luiso; 08-20-2008 at 01:49 PM..

Old 08-20-2008, 01:43 PM

Quote:

Cheers
------------

BOTH parties in their slimey slug like way's try to use military service against the candidate .

Mccain lived 5 yrs in heal . How would he be a traitor because he may and that is may have perhaps signed a few "confession" letter's so he could have water and not be tortured?

Yes I do find those that sit in their chair's and judge a POW to be hypocrites and full of it.

Mccain doesn't owe anyone anything when it come's to that.

Perhaps your correct and he was seen by his commander as someone who should not be in charge of major command but has Obama ever been tested in that way ?

So if his records say that and again if as no one know's . Does that than say Obama should/could be in charge of major command?

I don't like GOP policies and feel they have gone to extreme right so they lost my vote but Mccain I respect .

I don't feel he need's to release his record's . He has his honrable discharge that's all people need to know.

Your right Obama has no military records to release so not an issue with him.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:47 PM

451 posts, read 1,227,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
I never heard of page 13's. As an E4 who ETS with honorable-good conduct -some awards. I only have a DD214 form with 2 pages.

How many pages do officer's have ?

Well it would be a little different. It would just be administrative remarks, for anything. Officers don't have service records like enlisted people do, but they still keep file of if they have had warnings for certain types of behaviors or incidents or awareness. As far as his fitreps, they are prob stored somewhere in TN, and it shouldn't be a big deal to let everybody see how well he matched up against his fellow officers. I'm sure they were a little different from todays, back in his day of being a navy man, but I'm sure there is somethign that they used to keep track of how they were doing.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Well it would be a little different. It would just be administrative remarks, for anything. Officers don't have service records like enlisted people do, but they still keep file of if they have had warnings for certain types of behaviors or incidents or awareness. As far as his fitreps, they are prob stored somewhere in TN, and it shouldn't be a big deal to let everybody see how well he matched up against his fellow officers. I'm sure they were a little different from todays, back in his day of being a navy man, but I'm sure there is somethign that they used to keep track of how they were doing.

Oh I see gotcha . Never knew that . Though I understand what you are saying and it make's sense. I find it unfair as Obama has not been tested same way.

I do think it's unreal when anyone which of course wasn't you call's Mccain a traitor felt same way with the Limbaugh crowd calling Kerry all type's of names related to his service.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:55 PM

7,629 posts, read 16,448,856 times
Quote:
I don't think you know anything about military records first hand, do you???
He RETIRED as a Navy Captain (O-6) and would not have been allowed to do so if he was not worthy. That speaks volumes for his service to his country.

If you don't mind me asking, just how many years have YOU served??? (Let me guess, NONE, just like your Bubba Ho)

Old 08-20-2008, 02:04 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,206,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
There are claims of McCain being a traitor. This is a serious allegation. If he is not, then he has nothing to hide. I do not believe we should have a suspected traitor in the White House. McCain made himself further suspect by trying to classify his personal military records. Why did he do that ? What is he hiding ? Many in America want to know and rightfully so.
I have no interest in leading the country, John McCain does. We need to make absolutely sure that he is not a traitor.

good grief
you people have really gone off the deep end
but if you are tossing around the word traitor
I would throw you buddy Obama in the pot
talk about someone raunchy
he thinks more of this election than he does for the boots on the ground.
I wish Obama would try and make a case like this, let's see how fast his polls would sink
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections