Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 11:13 AM

1,920 posts, read 2,782,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
HOW COOL that within one week of being nominated for VP, Governor Palin is being compared to....and expected to have the same resources and structure as ....a two term President and presidential wanna bees with the biggest campaign financing dollars and supporters in history!

Palin For President 2012

well...she knows English, I guess that's the only comparison I can find. Oh and I guess she is a Mammal. There, that sums it up for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 11:34 AM

62 posts, read 292,197 times
Default so she will deliver the same lies?

funny the "liberal media" is letting her get away with giving this speech again considering it was full of lies. wake up people.

Old 09-05-2008, 11:36 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,276,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sberdrow View Post
She is giving the same speech that she gave at the Convention. Is this normal to give the EXACT same speech. She cant talk with out constantly reading her notes (written by some one else btw). Shes kinda struggling with the words a little...Hilarious
Well, I have only heard Obama give one speech and he gives it over and over and over and over ad nauseam. Hope and change. Hope and change. ope and change. No substance.

And if you haven't noticed, he stumbles over words quite a bit too. And can't remember which city he is in.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Well, I have only heard Obama give one speech and he gives it over and over and over and over ad nauseam. Hope and change. Hope and change. ope and change. No substance.

And if you haven't noticed, he stumbles over words quite a bit too. And can't remember which city he is in.
Same theme, but not word for word like they did today. Its like hearing a comedy routine twice. The second time, IT REALLY SUCKS. She really struggled with it too. Guess its easier with the teleprompter.

Old 09-05-2008, 02:47 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,457,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sberdrow View Post
well, that would be funny (GORE), Im listening to Obama now, and its completely different. Maybe the same theme but at least its not a carbon copy
Remarks of Senator Barack Obama to the

Chicago Council on Global Affairs

April 23, 2007

He used allot from this at the convention:

Old 09-05-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Remarks of Senator Barack Obama to the

Chicago Council on Global Affairs

April 23, 2007

He used allot from this at the convention:
You don't understand, I understand using the same remarks, the same theme, I mean what the hell are you going to talk about for months on end. But man this woman just shoved the DVD of the Convenion in the back of head and hit play. IT WAS Identical. Joke for joke...except she didnt read as well this time. Like Mike from back East said, its like Carl Rove was pulling her string. Hey, at least Bush will talk to the press even though he knows its a HUGE risk. Wheres this chicks pelotas??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections