Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 06:51 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,238,916 times

Advertisements

Well now that thats cleared up.
Poacher
child abuser
drinking on the job
Violent threats
Just the kind of guy we want on the job.
Irony at its best. The very image of a cop liberals hate most. LOL He is the cop liberals accuse other cops of being and they have been fighting for him. LOL It just doesn't get any better than this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 06:54 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,894,101 times
Sounds like, true to Sarah's reputation, she isn't going to put up with any kind of corruption. The normal goverment investigation takes about ten years. Sarah got it done in a hurry, before the guy did any more damage. it was great to see his boss fired. Having have worked for the goverment, there are plenty that need firing. Way to go lady, we can use you in the WH....
He sure doesn't sound like the kind of guy I want in my department. Another score for Sarah

Old 09-05-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Fired trooper Wooten said that a lot of the allegations were false. Now, this behavior kind of goes hand in hand with Palin's personality like someone said, a person that takes everything personally and can be very vindictive. I do not find his story hard to believe. Maybe the true Palin is coming out.
Orrrrrrrrrrr
The witnesses told the truth and he is lieing.
He is a cop and didn't know that killing a moose without a licence was illegal even though its considered a serious crime in Alaska?
He sounded just like most criminals. Everyone is lying about me, I didn't know, or the ever popular I don't know what they are talking about. LOL
Perfect.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:56 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,687,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Fired trooper Wooten said that a lot of the allegations were false. Now, this behavior kind of goes hand in hand with Palin's personality like someone said, a person that takes everything personally and can be very vindictive. I do not find his story hard to believe. Maybe the true Palin is coming out.
Which interview did you see?

So are you defending this man?

If so why? He is a menace to society and needs to be locked up.

How can you trust a word he even says, look at his record!

Typical liberal to defend someone when they know they are wrong.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:57 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,561,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
First of all he has not been fired yet. He has a union rep with him.

Now to debunk all you liberals just hoping for something to dig into.

This man is voting for McCain.

He said he was wrong.

He tazed a 10-11 year old step son.

He was caught drinking on the job as a state trooper.

He sent threats to Plains dad that he would kill him.

He beat his wife.

He missed 14 days of work in one year.

He is a loser and a scumbag, what person in their right mind would taze a kid?

This guy was on the road in Alaska, she did a fantastic job of making sure he doesnt hurt someone else.

Sorry, your dirt just got all cleaned up.

Move onto the next thing on your wish list so we can prove you all wrong once again.

Its been 2 hours since he has been on and not one of the liberals here have said a word.

Wonder why?
I am getting a little confused with this post. Are you trying to debunk or make the case, you keep repeating all this bad stuff about him, but then say that he is voting for McBush, doesn't it make the point that only idiots and cluess vote for McBush.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:59 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,313,714 times
I am not a Liberal, I am very frustrated by Mc Cain's choice and I do not find this woman's character attractive in any way. I am starting to see a lot of dirt about this woman and I have no reason not to believe it.

Old 09-05-2008, 07:03 PM

743 posts, read 2,070,085 times
When you have to have a rep or attorney present for an interview like this, it usually means you have something to hide.

I saw part of the interview. The guy is hesitant a lot, eyes shifting around too much. He isn't just nervous. He's afraid of saying something he isn't supposed to say. So I'm taking his 'story' with a grain of salt.

The Governor has every reason to fire him. Instead, he got a slap on the wrist. No disciplinary action whatsoever.

Last edited by phoenix_talons; 09-05-2008 at 07:14 PM..

Old 09-05-2008, 07:06 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,638,420 times
There are always two sides to every story and since I prefer the truth over the silly and stupid let's see what the officer's superior had to say about this whole situation.

Please note this is a PDF file with the actual write up of Officer Wooten.

http://media.adn.com/smedia/2008/07/21/16/Wooten_suspend_letter.source.prod_affiliate.7.pdf (broken link)

Old 09-05-2008, 07:38 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,126,597 times
Hm, seems he should have been fired long ago. Who tasers a child??? Although, I did have to roll my eyes that in the PDF shooting the moose had more ramifications than the tasering.

Old 09-05-2008, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Hm, seems he should have been fired long ago. Who tasers a child??? Although, I did have to roll my eyes that in the PDF shooting the moose had more ramifications than the tasering.
LOL I wondered about that as well.
LOL first the anti palin folks are blasting her for using helo's to shoot predators. Forget that it was to control over population of said animals.
Now that the state trooper is a proven poacher its not so bad really, it was just a moose. He was a cop!!!!! He isn't supposedto break the same laws he is charged to enforce. He should have been fired right after his first offence he was bagged for.
She was correct in calling for his fireing. She was correct for fireing the guy who didn't do his job of fireing a very wrong cop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections