Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 09:30 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,601,373 times

Advertisements

She has some nerve showing off her special needs child on stage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2008, 09:45 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,074,672 times
Quote:
YEAH! Why didn't she abort that little guy, right? So, she should hide him away because...why?

You don't like him seen because it reflects well on the woman and her family. Too friggin bad.

Old 09-06-2008, 09:53 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,314,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sberdrow View Post
well, good, I wish we could deduct the money we have spent on your children from your pay. I hope you are homeschooling. Honestly, thats one of the most mean spirited comments I have ever read.
Since I pay $7,000 a year in property taxes, please tell me what money YOU pay to support my child?

Mean spirited lets reviw,

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RAISING MY CHILDREN..

Nope.. not mean spirited at all, its MY responsibility.. mean spirited would be for me to say that the childs parents (my kids are adopted) should have aborted, Democrats would have applauded that choice though...

Old 09-06-2008, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
Right, obama has never brought out his children for a few photo shots and votes

http://bolsonon.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/obama-family.jpg (broken link)

Oh wait, yes he has..

Old 09-06-2008, 10:45 AM

4,004 posts, read 10,872,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

Woah calm down! You could ignite mass liberal heart attacks with talk like that!

Old 09-06-2008, 11:35 AM

1,920 posts, read 2,792,618 times
Quote:
Since I pay $7,000 a year in property taxes, please tell me what money YOU pay to support my child?

Mean spirited lets reviw,

Nope.. not mean spirited at all, its MY responsibility.. mean spirited would be for me to say that the childs parents (my kids are adopted) should have aborted, Democrats would have applauded that choice though...
are you dumb enough to beleive that all 7000 goes to your schools, My town has a fired departemtn, a police departemtn a city government. Where are you from that all of your 7000 goes right to the schools. Its going to take MORE THAN 7000 dollars a year to give a special needs child proper education. DON"T YOU KNOW THIS?????

Old 09-06-2008, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sberdrow View Post
are you dumb enough to beleive that all 7000 goes to your schools, My town has a fired departemtn, a police departemtn a city government. Where are you from that all of your 7000 goes right to the schools. Its going to take MORE THAN 7000 dollars a year to give a special needs child proper education. DON"T YOU KNOW THIS?????
I dont care how the $7,000 gets split up but obviously it goes to fund the local government.

p.s. since you want to pretend you know wtf your talking about.. my kid does not spend more then "$7K" a year on special needs, and I paid this in taxes even before I had children, I also take, and pickup my child from school, and have to go there so he can go to the bathroom through the day because they cant do it and dont even have a handicapped bus.

p.s.s. Also our local fire department is not funded by taxes, I called them two weeks ago when our son fell off our roof trying to save the cat, and paid nearly a thousand for them to show up.. so again, pretend you know wtf your talking about.

You cant possilby know because you dont live here, and you dont know my family, and you dont know how taxes here are split up here.

And what does ANY of this have to do with the topic because no one cut the price of schooling..

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO RAISE MY CHILDREN!!! PERIOD.

That in no way shape or form is mean spirited, except for the fact that maybe you think their parent should have aborted them.. Continue with your "mean" attitude because it appears your the one having issue with my special needs child that I support. Is the problem that I do it without governments support? And even if I did do it with governments support, it would be at a local level, agreed to by my neighbors.. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS NO RESPONSIBILITIES TO SUPPORT PEOPLES CHILDREN... GET OVER IT, THATS NOT THEIR JOB...

Old 09-06-2008, 12:47 PM

Quote:
I dont care how the $7,000 gets split up but obviously it goes to fund the local government.

p.s. since you want to pretend you know wtf your talking about.. my kid does not spend more then "$7K" a year on special needs, and I paid this in taxes even before I had children, I also take, and pickup my child from school, and have to go there so he can go to the bathroom through the day because they cant do it and dont even have a handicapped bus.

p.s.s. Also our local fire department is not funded by taxes, I called them two weeks ago when our son fell off our roof trying to save the cat, and paid nearly a thousand for them to show up.. so again, pretend you know wtf your talking about.

You cant possilby know because you dont live here, and you dont know my family, and you dont know how taxes here are split up here.

And what does ANY of this have to do with the topic because no one cut the price of schooling..

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO RAISE MY CHILDREN!!! PERIOD.

That in no way shape or form is mean spirited, except for the fact that maybe you think their parent should have aborted them.. Continue with your "mean" attitude because it appears your the one having issue with my special needs child that I support. Is the problem that I do it without governments support? And even if I did do it with governments support, it would be at a local level, agreed to by my neighbors.. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS NO RESPONSIBILITIES TO SUPPORT PEOPLES CHILDREN... GET OVER IT, THATS NOT THEIR JOB...
The fact that your flaunting your special needs child to prove a point on a posts is weird enough. I don't believe half the crap you say. Where in the hell is this place you live where government is not funded by taxes? You seem to have no credibility at this point after that comment. Whats finding them, are they completely voluntary? or do they fund themselves by having bake sales. If you choose not to use any government funded programs that's your business, but the rest of your post is full of you know what.

Last edited by sberdrow; 09-06-2008 at 01:04 PM..

Old 09-06-2008, 12:55 PM

17,765 posts, read 39,851,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
He's her trophy for her anti-choice agenda ... it's pure scum. He should be left out of this debacle entirely and no, not because they should hide him in shame, but because he's an innocent baby who, if he didn't have Down Syndrome, wouldn't be trotted around like a trophy for the anti-choice agenda.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
He's her trophy for her anti-choice agenda ... it's pure scum. He should be left out of this debacle entirely and no, not because they should hide him in shame, but because he's an innocent baby who, if he didn't have Down Syndrome, wouldn't be trotted around like a trophy for the anti-choice agenda.
Thats the stuff that ticks me off too. What a winner. Man Im listening to her right now, she keeps saying the same crap over and over and over. Someone change the CD in the back of her head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections