Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 04:40 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,338,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens2QueenCity View Post
Yawn.Don't worry you'll grow to love Obama in the white house.
Obama to Vets and Military Families: **** You! I'm Standing by Jodie Evans and Code Pink
“So Jodie went up to shake his hand and the first thing he said to her without her saying anything is, “I know you Jodie, and Code Pink. And I know that you want me to end this war and bring all the troops home and I am going to do that.”

“And he said, “I know that you want there to be no permanent bases in Iraq and I want that too.”

“And she said,”But we don’t trust you because you just put these policy advisors who are leftovers from the Clinton administration who are not antiwar.”
Obama to Vets and Military Families: **** You! I'm Standing by Jodie Evans and Code Pink
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2008, 04:43 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,457,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Fear mongering, innuendo, lies, ridiculous, racist, far reaching spin.....thanks for the laugh

Old 09-06-2008, 11:57 PM

Quote:
“So Jodie went up to shake his hand and the first thing he said to her without her saying anything is, “I know you Jodie, and Code Pink. And I know that you want me to end this war and bring all the troops home and I am going to do that.”

“And he said, “I know that you want there to be no permanent bases in Iraq and I want that too.”

“And she said,”But we don’t trust you because you just put these policy advisors who are leftovers from the Clinton administration who are not antiwar.”
Obama's and Jodie Evans friendship is not lies. The connection to another communist of Obama is very much real.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:59 PM

500 posts, read 911,924 times

oh my god, what a horrible thing. How many Iraqis have we killed today, oh thats right, we don't count how many Iraqis we kill.

Old 09-07-2008, 06:55 AM

116 posts, read 266,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
I give no credit for finally, finally cleaning up a mess they created in the first place.
This is winning?
Obama did give credit. His words were "The surge was more successful than our wildest dreams". Obama says it was incredibly successful. I saw him say it with my own eyes. I wonder why the media did not run wild with that? Oh wait, I know the answer to that.

Disclaimer: I was against this particular war.

Old 09-07-2008, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
Fear mongering, innuendo, lies, ridiculous, racist, far reaching spin.....thanks for the laugh

Sounds like the new age Democrat and the mainstream media.

Old 09-07-2008, 06:59 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,626,391 times
Quote:
Obama's and Jodie Evans friendship is not lies. The connection to another communist of Obama is very much real.

You're working yourself up to an anneurism.

Old 09-07-2008, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Dickman View Post
oh my god, what a horrible thing. How many Iraqis have we killed today, oh thats right, we don't count how many Iraqis we kill.

An estimate of how many we killed is somewhere around 1,000,000 less than Saddam did. Oh, that's right, we don't count the people killed by their own government in other countries. We encourage it.

Disclaimer: I was against this particular war from the beginning.

Old 09-07-2008, 07:08 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,626,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Start Today View Post
An estimate of how many we killed is somewhere around 1,000,000 less than Saddam did. Oh, that's right, we don't count the people killed by their own government in other countries. We encourage it.

Disclaimer: I was against this particular war from the beginning.
Despite your moniker, reading your posts I get that "not-so-fresh" feeling.

Old 09-07-2008, 08:58 AM

Default This is just one of the message boards I use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You're working yourself up to an anneurism.
I'm just working myself up for the election. Word about Barack Hussein Obama II is getting out just fine on the internet. I have a mailing list of about 50,000 people and I'm a member of a number of very large message boards and forums.

This is just one of the message boards I use.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections