Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 03:44 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,850,710 times

Advertisements

Blaming the victim. McCain says it's "Obama's fault" that McCain has had to break his vow to run a "clean, respectful" campaign. Then he always goes on to LIE about how Goldwater and Kennedy had "agreed" to do. They never did! But if McCain (darling of the press) says it, it must be true.

Just like how wifebeaters always justify their actions, because, "she made me do it".

This old f**t is just getting lamer by the day. When is the press going to wake from their slumber and quit believing his lies.

golfgod
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 03:58 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
Blaming the victim. McCain says it's "Obama's fault" that McCain has had to break his vow to run a "clean, respectful" campaign. Then he always goes on to LIE about how Goldwater and Kennedy had "agreed" to do. They never did! But if McCain (darling of the press) says it, it must be true.

Just like how wifebeaters always justify their actions, because, "she made me do it".

This old f**t is just getting lamer by the day. When is the press going to wake from their slumber and quit believing his lies.

golfgod
Well, if ya have to listen to that deadly dull voice-from-the-grave who wouldn't be asleep?

I think he's going too far in trying to prove how calm he can be ( to dispel the FACT that he's a vicious, nasty-tempered hot head)...calm is one thing but I think he segued into comatose!

And I guess McCain just can't take responsibility for his own actions.

Old 09-12-2008, 04:09 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,405,309 times
LOL I have nothing constructive to say, but Mccain is like a thousand years old. LOL Well, at least I can look forward to a woman president. . .

Old 09-12-2008, 04:10 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,589,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
LOL I have nothing constructive to say, but Mccain is like a thousand years old. LOL Well, at least I can look forward to a woman president. . .

Never know, what will Biden be like once Dumbo is impeached and removed?

Old 09-12-2008, 06:46 PM

2,170 posts, read 2,861,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
Rhetorical question: Is racism wrong? Yes. That said, why do you feel your ageist remarks against McCain are acceptable?

Old 09-12-2008, 06:48 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Well, if ya have to listen to that deadly dull voice-from-the-grave who wouldn't be asleep?

I think he's going too far in trying to prove how calm he can be ( to dispel the FACT that he's a vicious, nasty-tempered hot head)...calm is one thing but I think he segued into comatose!

And I guess McCain just can't take responsibility for his own actions.
I agree with this. His slow, breathless overcompensation doesn't have the desired effect, however. It pretty much just makes him sound like he's one low, deep sigh away from a toe tag.

He's just not very good at it.

Old 09-12-2008, 06:49 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Never know, what will Biden be like once Dumbo is impeached and removed?
Impeached for...?

Old 09-12-2008, 06:53 PM

172 posts, read 298,527 times
Quote:

golfgod

I will accept you as the Forum Authority on "wifebeaters."

BTW...what was your point!?

Old 09-12-2008, 06:57 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:

When is the press going to wake from their slumber and quit believing his lies. golfgod

I thought wifebeaters do because they just don't listen. But, thank God I'm not an expert on that. Statistics do show that alcohol is involved at least 64% of the time in such dastardly events. I think Mrs. McCain could take him if she had to. He can't lift his arms above his navel because HE'S A RETIRED WAR HERO EX-PRISONER OF WAR!!!!!!!!!! Your comments are insulting to battered wives across this fine nation. You lost all credibility right there and I smell fear. Get over it.

As far as McCain being a media darling, that's a huge laugh. The bleeding liberal media and many famous and rich actors and actresses in this otherwise fine nation also have huge fat mouths and they've been feeding the airwavs their agenda and here it is; we're too poor of a society and unless you're rich, turn your SUVs and Trucks and sports cars in and take the bus and free the roadways for us because we're rich and we deserve an open road.

Have a wonderful night.

Old 09-12-2008, 07:01 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,767,269 times
Quote:

golfgod
Desparation will get you everywhere, and nowhere. How would you know so much about "wifebeaters" unless, you are one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections