Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 12:32 PM

4,009 posts, read 5,734,592 times

Advertisements

ABC News: Fired Official: Governor Did Not Tell the Truth to ABC

Source: ABC News

"She's not telling the truth when she told ABC neither she nor her husband pressured me to fire Trooper Wooten," said Walt Monegan, the Alaskan official whose dismissal by Sarah Palin is the focus of a state investigation known as "Troopergate". "And she's not telling the truth to the media about her reasons for firing me."
<snip><snip>

Please see link for entire article.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 12:34 PM

1,242 posts, read 2,460,826 times
Wow, what is with the media nowadays? Seriously, the slant towards Obama and the demonization of anyone republican is getting ridiculous. I don't see the media pounding Obama on his involvement in that "Church" of his.

It is getting a tad bit ridiculous.

Old 09-15-2008, 05:41 PM

488 posts, read 819,885 times
Tonight, MSNBC is airing a "Sarah Palin Fact Check" which will present evidence debunking her numerous lies thus far. Clearly this woman has no integrity and can't be trusted.

Old 09-15-2008, 06:09 PM

2,857 posts, read 6,726,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
Wow, what is with the media nowadays? Seriously, the slant towards Obama and the demonization of anyone republican is getting ridiculous. I don't see the media pounding Obama on his involvement in that "Church" of his.

I beg to differ. Obama caught quite a pounding over the minister at his church. He addressed the issue (rather than dodging it) and the media moved on. Maybe Palin should do the same?

Old 09-15-2008, 06:12 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,337,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
I beg to differ. Obama caught quite a pounding over the minister at his church. He addressed the issue (rather than dodging it) and the media moved on. Maybe Palin should do the same?
When Palin's pastor starts with the "G-D America"'s, your analogy will make sense. Until then, you're all just slinging mud...

Old 09-15-2008, 06:21 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,848,514 times
There is something increadably wrong with Sarah Palin. It's lurking in there somewhere. Let's hope we don't find out, if and after she is a heartbeat away from being President.

Old 09-15-2008, 06:22 PM

2,857 posts, read 6,726,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
When Palin's pastor starts with the "G-D America"'s, your analogy will make sense. Until then, you're all just slinging mud...
I haven't seen any mud being slung. I have seen questions asked, and not answered. Address the questions and the media moves on. Ignore them, and the media gets their answers elsewhere (i.e., from the opposition). Suck it up!

Old 09-15-2008, 06:25 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:

Oh, there's been plenty of opportunity to pound--and hound--Obama and even to Photoshop Arab head coverings onto him and to scream about his former church.

Palin gave us 60 days to figure her out.

Hence...the abbreviated and more intensive questions and investigation.

Is this really so hard for RepubliKlans to understand?

Old 09-15-2008, 07:09 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,530,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Wright did not start with G-D America. Please watch the whole sermon, which is on You Tube and learn something, ok.

Old 09-15-2008, 07:15 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,218,344 times
Quote:

What, were you out of the country for the two months that everyone was discussing the issue? When news shows spent an entire hour covering the Great Rev. Wright Controversy?

Palin's management style is very pertinent to whether she should be elected. We don't want another Cheney, is why.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections