Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 11:27 PM

472 posts, read 1,545,230 times

Advertisements

What did you think of the interview?

------------------------------------------------

Although I have not generally agreed with the political ideals of the Republican party, I found that Sarah had a few ideas that I actually agreed with. Her opinion that we should focus on energy independence, and that we should place focus on reigniting our national health care research are points that I found meshed with my own opinions. I noticed that Sean did not really ask her any questions regarding the Iraq war, international diplomacy, and addressing the issues surrounding her integrity and abuse of power accusations. I did not like that Sean made a point to smash Obama at every turn, but it was expected.

Although Sarah was charming, I feel that she is not being challenged and probed in these interviews. Even if she is able to convince me that her policy is worthy of me voting her & McCain to presidency... she couldn't get my vote. I wish I felt differently, but the future of the Supreme Court is in my top 3 issues, and I am not fond of having a Republican majority Supreme Court. Sorry Sarah

P.S., her hair and make-up were tasteful and pretty as usual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2008, 11:59 PM

683 posts, read 2,652,569 times
I think Ms. Palin looked very attractive. Her hair always looks very nice.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:25 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,922,259 times
I would have watched the interview.. I just cannot stand sean hannity.. he's a GOP cheerleader and makes me puke in my mouth a little bit...

Old 09-18-2008, 12:38 AM

206 posts, read 628,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
I would have watched the interview.. I just cannot stand sean hannity.. he's a GOP cheerleader and makes me puke in my mouth a little bit...
Sean Hannity = Olberman, Cafferty, Chris Mathews, Rachel Maddow, Andrea Mitchell

Old 09-18-2008, 12:40 AM

I don't watch them either.. although I am liberal..
but because I'm liberal.. sean makes me wanna puke real bad.. lol

Old 09-18-2008, 12:42 AM

1,868 posts, read 3,070,572 times
Don't worry. She'll get the tough questions during the debates when Biden walks circles around her.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:43 AM

lol.. I hope we get to hear the "in what respects charlie" comment again

Old 09-18-2008, 12:56 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,891,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adric View Post
Don't worry. She'll get the tough questions during the debates when Biden walks circles around her.
Don't bet the house on it, she is going to chew Biden up and spit him out.......
He is a loud mouth with no substance, Sarah is for real, and he won't be the first male she has destroyed. Men im Alaska walk in fear, just the kind of lady we need in Washington. Everyone should pray she gets elected and cleans out Washington....

Old 09-18-2008, 01:09 AM

1,868 posts, read 3,070,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Don't bet the house on it, she is going to chew Biden up and spit him out.......
He is a loud mouth with no substance, Sarah is for real, and he won't be the first male she has destroyed. Men im Alaska walk in fear, just the kind of lady we need in Washington. Everyone should pray she gets elected and cleans out Washington....
Biden was on the Today show a few days ago with McCain and Biden walked circles around him even. We'll find out soon enough.

Old 09-18-2008, 01:22 AM

2,769 posts, read 7,238,791 times
I thought it was a great interview, and whether you agree with her or not she answered the questions. Unlike Nobama who danced around everything O'Reilly asked him. Unless an interview is pre-rehearsed or scripted Nobama is lousy at them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections