Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 06:16 PM

826 posts, read 1,625,640 times

Advertisements

I think the one I posted above is more legit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2008, 06:17 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,045,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I want to see a certified copy of his birth certificate. Apparently he has not produced this. And it's Howard Dean's job to make sure there is a qualified candidate on the ballot. We don't know if Obama is qualified.

Obama & DNC Hide Behind Legal Issues - Country Headed to a Constitutional Crisis (http://obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/22-obama-a-dnc-hide-behind-legal-issues-country-headed-to-a-constitutional-crisis - broken link)
I guess you didn't actually read all of this when I posted it before:
PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter
At PolitiFact.com, we’re all about original sources. We don’t take anyone at their word or take the reporting of other media organizations as proof. We go to the heart of the story, the source of the truth — original, corroborating documents.

When the official documents were questioned, we went looking for more answers. We circled back to the Department of Health, had a newsroom colleague bring in her own Hawaii birth certificate to see if it looks the same (it’s identical). But every answer triggered more questions.

And soon enough, after going to every length possible to confirm the birth certificate’s authenticity, you start asking, what is reasonable here?

Because if this document is forged, then they all are.

If this document is forged, a U.S. senator and his presidential campaign have perpetrated a vast, long-term fraud. They have done it with conspiring officials at the Hawaii Department of Health, the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of State’s office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies.

Sounds like a Vince Flynn novel.

Old 09-28-2008, 06:17 PM

15,402 posts, read 28,951,973 times
Well, I for one think you're on to something. You should pursue this relentlessly, night and day. Then November 6th, you can change the course of the world when you bravely alert the media.

I can see it now, as you call upon publishers from around the country, "But Obama can't have won! He can't, he can't, he can't, he can't!"

Old 09-28-2008, 06:18 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,045,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
Seriously Luzianne, you must be exhausted from all of this.
She is worked up from the McCain C word thread.

Old 09-28-2008, 06:18 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,261,956 times
factcheck.org is part of the Annenberg School at the University of Pennsylvania and is funded by the Annenberg Foundation that employed Obama in Chicago.

Old 09-28-2008, 06:20 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,523,528 times
I'm still waiting...I promise I will post Obama's bc Luzianne, as soon as you post yours. Oh, and don't forget a copy of your voter registration too.

11,346 posts, read 16,708,690 times
Seriously, I don't care if it was even McCain.

This needs to be cleared up before the election.

3,813 posts, read 4,915,884 times
snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

Old 09-28-2008, 06:21 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,523,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
factcheck.org is part of the Annenberg School at the University of Pennsylvania and is funded by the Annenberg Foundation that employed Obama in Chicago.
Great, who better than an employer to know the citizenship of employees? I spend a fair amount of time verifying ours.

Old 09-28-2008, 06:22 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
it's already been proven. This is a bogus thread.
Just like the dozen or so duplicate bogus threads before this one.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections