Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 03:00 PM

808 posts, read 1,149,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
I don't know if Berg is grasping at straws or not, but I think these are serious accusations againt someone running for president with nothing to back them up. I'm thinking a man that's been an attorney for 37 years is a little sharper than that, otherwise he could be looking at a lawsuit for slander.
I was browsing around some PUMA forums and it's really obvious what this birth certificate thing is all about. They are concocting all kinds of whack scenarios where Obama will be replaced by Hillary. It would be funny if it weren't so dang sad. Berg is a PUMA himself. He is a Hillary supporter. When it comes to politics and blind devotion to one candidate even someone who would seem to be the most level headed person can act and sound nuts. I've seen it from both sides. As an independent who is not loyal to one party and never gets too worked up over politics I keep a pretty level head throughout the process. This honestly is what I see as being what is going on. Of course, the McCain supporters are licking the poo right up as if it were honey, too. I'm getting a pretty good kick out of it, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2008, 03:03 PM

808 posts, read 1,149,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
Seems that way for me also, If I were Obama I would had this cleared up already and remove the cloud from over my head and erase the doubts from the minds of the voters. But instead he is having his attorneys drag this out hopefully until the election is over. Doesn't make any sense unless he his hiding something.
Nope...the DNC is dealing with it. Then the PUMAs can be mad at the DNC and Obama can keep his focus on campaigning and not risk offending any of the Hillary supporters who are going to vote for him.

Old 10-13-2008, 04:31 PM

68,340 posts, read 54,455,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash83 View Post
Check out New video posted at You Tube details the issues in Berg v. Obama (http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/31-new-video-posted-at-you-tube-details-the-issues-in-berg-v-obama#comments - broken link) for the comment first posted.

I will, I KNOW a web site called obamacrimes.com will certainly offer factual, unbiased reporting

Old 10-13-2008, 05:25 PM

226 posts, read 312,298 times
They'll make sure he is president so they don't have riots on their hands due to uncivil supporters. I see voting fraud in the picture

Old 10-13-2008, 05:55 PM

543 posts, read 1,228,764 times
McCain was born in Panama! HA hA!!! Does that make him a natural born citizen? NO!

Old 10-13-2008, 06:08 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,922,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridanative2 View Post
McCain was born in Panama! HA hA!!! Does that make him a natural born citizen? NO!
The ignorance is bliss on this thread. Panama was a US territory when McCain was born there. His parents, US citizens, this makes him a natural born citizen by US law and the constitution.

On the flip side, Kenya does not qualify, any way shape or form!

I have my doubts about the Obama story that he was born in Kenya, but what I do not understand and makes me quite suspicious is why he does not simply provide the proper documents and be done with it?

He is either A. getting a real kick out of this, shoing his arrogance, or B. Has something to hide!

Old 10-13-2008, 06:14 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,392,712 times
The truth about Obama's birth certificate

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:19 PM

543 posts, read 1,228,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
The ignorance is bliss on this thread. Panama was a US territory when McCain was born there. His parents, US citizens, this makes him a natural born citizen by US law and the constitution.

On the flip side, Kenya does not qualify, any way shape or form!

I have my doubts about the Obama story that he was born in Kenya, but what I do not understand and makes me quite suspicious is why he does not simply provide the proper documents and be done with it?

He is either A. getting a real kick out of this, shoing his arrogance, or B. Has something to hide!
I forgot about that, you are correct! It used to be U.S. until- Was it Carter that gave it back? My memory is not as good as it used to be. Lol.
Obama was born in Hawaii. It has been shown.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:20 PM

1,949 posts, read 5,987,602 times
I can't believe there are so many threads about this stupid lie. He was born in Hawaii. He was born in the US. He IS a US citizen.
snopes.com: Is Barack Obama a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?

Old 10-13-2008, 06:21 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,091,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash83 View Post
Check out New video posted at You Tube details the issues in Berg v. Obama (http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/1-main/31-new-video-posted-at-you-tube-details-the-issues-in-berg-v-obama#comments - broken link) for the comment first posted.

td blog
YAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNN.zzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections