Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 07:44 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,150,313 times

Advertisements

I can hear the ukuleles playing during Obama's inauguration now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2008, 08:21 PM

808 posts, read 1,149,722 times
What cracks me up is that they don't even know the definition of "natural born citizen". Even if Obama were born in Kenya (which he wasn't) he would still be a natural born citizen because all that means is that you are a citizen at birth.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:22 PM

838 posts, read 923,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
Photo

Obama's birth certificate with Hawaii state seal
It's odd that there is no physician signature.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:29 PM

532 posts, read 859,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
The truth about Obama's birth certificate

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.
factcheck is notoriously liberal--as is snopes.

Old 10-14-2008, 04:22 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,092,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roberta View Post
I suppose you think facts should be checked on "O'Really's" site,Faux news or the RNC for the facts to be unbiased?

Old 10-14-2008, 04:26 AM

1,992 posts, read 4,149,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roberta View Post
I have tried not to make negative statements on this forum, but it appears to me that any time something disagrees with the far right, it is immediately labeled as "liberal." Frankly, liberal is not a bad word and it does not deserve the connotation that the right has given it. Jesus, in my opinion, was a liberal. Look up the definition of liberal. Read about his life.

Old 10-14-2008, 04:50 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,711,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
Jesus, in my opinion, was a liberal. Read about his life.
Hardly. But, that's OT.

Old 10-14-2008, 04:55 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,092,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
I have tried not to make negative statements on this forum, but it appears to me that any time something disagrees with the far right, it is immediately labeled as "liberal." Frankly, liberal is not a bad word and it does not deserve the connotation that the right has given it. Jesus, in my opinion, was a liberal. Look up the definition of liberal. Read about his life.
I agree 100% ....I don't think Jesus would have shown up at a McSame rally all glass eyed and insane looking and screamed out "Kill Obama" nor do I think he would make war to steal oil nor do I think he would etc etc etc. When Jesus finally DOES show back up,a lot of folks will get to see just exactly how liberal he is through his unbounded grace and how tolerant he is to the undeserving.A lot of evangelicals and neocons better hope it works out that way for them.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:03 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,870,052 times
If mr Berg were so interested in the protection of the Constitution seems he would have his hands full with Bush.

btw Here are the qualifications for "natural born citizen"
  • Anyone born inside the United States
  • Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
  • Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
  • Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
  • Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
  • Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
  • A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

Old 10-14-2008, 08:07 AM

10,087 posts, read 14,483,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJoey View Post
I wonder if they also were fortunate enough to be chosen by a former Nigerian banker who recently passed aways family to transfer a large amount of cash into a secondary account that they have set up in Europe and all they had to do was to transfer $1000 to gain access?
Haha...thanks for the laugh this morning!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections