Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 08:56 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,645,055 times

Advertisements

I never vote for anybody from Chicago. I keep telling you this. You're not listening!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2008, 09:04 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,060,594 times
Is this one now the replacement for the Obama ordered to produce birth certificate rumor?
Obama Crimes
I received a phone call from Phil J. Berg a few minutes ago. He informed me that a rumor is circulating on the Internet that the Court has ruled on the Motion to Dismiss filed by Senator Obama and the Democratic National Committee in the Berg v. Obama case. Some of the visitors to this website have posted comments claiming the Court has ruled. The comments on this site were written by visitors to the site.

On Mr. Berg's behalf, I am posting this to state clearly the Court has not yet ruled on the Motion to Dismiss in Berg v. Obama.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:10 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,060,594 times
Wow talk about gambling and shakey friends, wow oh wow.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/28/us...bling-web.html
As factions of the ferociously competitive gambling industry have vied for an edge, they have found it advantageous to cultivate a relationship with Mr. McCain or hire someone who has one, according to an examination based on more than 70 interviews and thousands of pages of documents.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:16 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,778,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanmaxx Brian View Post
"The FBI on Wednesday raided the county offices of a former Illinois state senator who is a poker-playing buddy of Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama."

Is that the best you can do? Are you that scared???
So Obama is an ex drug user, ex smoker, poker player...well it shows again that every where he goes he has a lck of judgment!!!

How can one man have so many bad characters in his life....oh I forgot he is a community worker....that might be his excuse.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:48 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,444,099 times
This stuff is getting old and tiring. I can't wait until this election is over.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:51 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,943,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
FBI raids Obama friend's home (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/03/fbi-raids-obama-friends-home/print/ - broken link)

What is this all about, another Obama buddy into trouble?

Dang does he have any friends who are not criminals?
Your desperation embarrasses me for you and those close to you. It's very sad to see you flapping on the deck like a fish out of water.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:54 AM

1,881 posts, read 2,686,141 times
FBI raids Obamas friends house.

What does it have to do with me? I did not order it, the FBI will probably end up at dumbos house next.

None of us have any reason to be scared at all. It is the left wingnuts who jump in on facts and point fingers the other way on issues that are useless.

Boy wonder is in deep over his head on legal issues, every time a new day breaks he has his dirty fingers all over crimes.

Take a deep breath left wingnuts, your boy will go down in time.

You can run but you cannot hide Barack, you are one slick criminal who thinks you are going to get away with all these associations and fingerprints.

I can see the neocommi left shaking in their shoes from his wrong doings.

We all know who is scared.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:59 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,436,095 times
Quote:
FBI raids Obamas friends house.

What does it have to do with me? I did not order it, the FBI will probably end up at dumbos house next.

None of us have any reason to be scared at all. It is the left wingnuts who jump in on facts and point fingers the other way on issues that are useless.

Boy wonder is in deep over his head on legal issues, every time a new day breaks he has his dirty fingers all over crimes.

Take a deep breath left wingnuts, your boy will go down in time.

You can run but you cannot hide Barack, you are one slick criminal who thinks you are going to get away with all these associations and fingerprints.

I can see the neocommi left shaking in their shoes from his wrong doings.

Looking at the poll numbers you're the one who should be scared....wait, you already are, that's why you started this ridiculous thread complete with a link to the RW moonie news.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:00 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,452,752 times
Quote:
We sure do, your fear shows in every post you make....

Old 10-03-2008, 10:03 AM

7,730 posts, read 14,164,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
We sure do, your fear shows in every post you make....
McCain is. He cut and run from Michigan. I expect more campaign failures and bail outs from certain lost causes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections