Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 09:42 PM

2,311 posts, read 2,832,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Let it all come out. Obama can try the Keating Five, Mac has Rezko, Ayers, Wright, Pfleger and the rest of Obama's friends and terrorist sympathizers.
I thought you and the rest of the Chicago conservatives were going to take care of Rezko, Ayers, Wright, Pfleger and the rest of Obama's friends. I mean what are you guys waiting for? Do you like living in the same city as terrorists?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2008, 09:43 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,333,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
JOHN MCCAIN, NOT GUILTY!!!!

Senators John Glenn and John McCain were cleared of having acted improperly but were criticized for having exercised "poor judgment".

All five of the senators involved served out their terms. Only Glenn and McCain ran for re-election, and they were both re-elected.

Obama is desperate. That case was closed years ago. Obama's cases are still open to investigation.
So you're good with a president found by his peers to have 'bad judgement'. That's ok with you? You have pretty low standards.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:44 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,289,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjoey View Post
i thought you and the rest of the chicago conservatives were going to take care of rezko, ayers, wright, pfleger and the rest of obama's friends. I mean what are you guys waiting for? Do you like living in the same city as terrorists?
lol.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:47 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,924,170 times
Don't forget It is rumored ole Rudy is sitting on the famous WHITEY video of Michelle at the racist, white hater church, Rev. Wright. Rumor has it, the Clintons planed to use it, but decided not to, as they still thought Hilary would win. Old Rudy picked it up for an 11th hour show and has been waiting patiently to release it.
Many Members from that church have also come forward and said she did indeed have a whitey hating session a number of times in there. I guess that sort of explains things. All rumors, but some rumors do come true. We shall have to wait and see.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:51 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,289,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
Don't forget It is rumored ole Rudy is sitting on the famous WHITEY video of Michelle at the racist, white hater church, Rev. Wright. Rumor has it, the Clintons planed to use it, but decided not to, as they still thought Hilary would win. Old Rudy picked it up for an 11th hour show and has been waiting patiently to release it.
Many Members from that church have also come forward and said she did indeed have a whitey hating session a number of times in there. I guess that sort of explains things. All rumors, but some rumors do come true. We shall have to wait and see.
Michelle's not a candidate for a public office.

But just for fun: Does it bother you, equally, that Palin's husband belongs to an organization that wants to secede from the Union, and whose director said that he hates America?

Old 10-05-2008, 09:54 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,078,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
So you're good with a president found by his peers to have 'bad judgement'. That's ok with you? You have pretty low standards.
Did McCain practice that bad judgment again???? NO!!!! Obama is digging up a closed case where McCain was not found guilty. McCain has NOTHING to hide. McCain will not say "BACK OFF." McCain will say, "KEEP 'EM COMING BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!"

Old 10-05-2008, 09:55 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,505,011 times
Go to factcheck.org and stop the insanity.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:56 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,448,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
Did McCain practice that bad judgment again???? NO!!!!
I beg to differ. I think he has been practicing bad judgment alot lately.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:56 PM

2,311 posts, read 2,832,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
you do realize that there are a good percentage of white members at TUCC dont you? Do you think that they would have not broke this while Obama was an elected official in Illinois over the last dozen years of so?

Old 10-05-2008, 09:57 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,924,170 times
Listen loud and listen clear. If Obama does do this, he will have fallen right into McCain's trap. McCain expected him and wants him to respond this way. Why? Because I promise you, McCain has some serious dirt on Obama. Serious, serious stuff. He wants to find an opening to play it and if Obama releases this washed up, worthless info, McCain will have justification to fry.

I still predict Obama will be out of this race very soon. Plenty of serious dirt to be thrown around very soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections