Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 05:04 PM

2,414 posts, read 5,402,302 times

Advertisements

(I posted this on the Nevada forum, but no one seem interested there. So I'm posting it here additionally.)

This is incredible. Has anyone watched this video for Angle's campaign? With the music and intense visuals, it's like a preview to a blockbuster movie.

YouTube - Sharron Angle Web Ad "Crickets"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2010, 05:10 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,853,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlandoRE_Miracle View Post
(I posted this on the Nevada forum, but no one seem interested there. So I'm posting it here additionally.)

This is incredible. Has anyone watched this video for Angle's campaign? With the music and intense visuals, it's like a preview to a blockbuster movie.

Lots o' slander. Lots o' fluff. Not much substance.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:13 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Soon enough the TV programming will be flooded with that kind of stuff from both sides.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:18 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Good ole Harry is running scared.

Great ad.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:27 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlandoRE_Miracle View Post

Have you ever watched Fox? The Sharron Angle ad has just lifted the style of their little informative pieces (whatever they're called, cant think of the name). Ominous music, dark vs. light lighting, swooping and zooming and all.

It's just typical straight program design to Fox viewers.... nothing unusual.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:27 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,517,191 times
How many residents of Nevada will believe all of the crap in that commercial. It's like Obama propaganda, only it's coming from the Right. Promises, promises, promises. Hope, hope, hope. Change, change, change! Yes We Can! Blah, blah, blah...yada, yada, yada

Just a bunch of BS if you ask me.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:37 PM

2,673 posts, read 3,248,828 times
The recent clip of Sharon answering a reporter's questions until she blew a gasket on him showed that this woman is even more uninformed and more stupid than Sarah Palin.

What caught my attention in the silly ad above was the photos of the families when they spoke of 'the America we love'. They were White. No people of color to be found in her ad. That's the 'tea party' all the way. Coming from a Native American here, I find that funny. Yep, 'The America we love". heheh

Old 06-26-2010, 05:40 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
The recent clip of Sharon answering a reporter's questions until she blew a gasket on him showed that this woman is even more uninformed and more stupid than Sarah Palin.

What caught my attention in the silly ad above was the photos of the families when they spoke of 'the America we love'. They were White. No people of color to be found in her ad. That's the 'tea party' all the way. Coming from a Native American here, I find that funny. Yep, 'The America we love". heheh
Aww, Im sure that was just accidental. The Tea Party is a rainbow of diversity, so they constantly insist.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:40 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post

If you believe that that, you obviously find her to be honest.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:42 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,366,904 times
I love the part "Reid is using special interest money to attack Sharon Angle",like she has no special interest money to attack Reid.Only savant {R}s and {D}s would fall for that old stale line.
The poster that said there was no substance was right on it is all me good Harry bad or me good and Sharon bad.The dumbing down of America has been a giant success, is it any wonder the un quality leaders we have or the condition of our country?
On a positive note we are the runner up to Zimbabwe as the stupidest nation by a eye lash.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections