Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 04:13 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,042,691 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I have never and would never rep you. But two libs have repped me now. Go figure.
What if I started playing nice with you - would you rep me then???

Naw, never mind - it's not worth it. You have too big of a button.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:14 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,249,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Has the OP looked are her prior posts to see what she did? She is not exactly innocent and is as good as throwing barbs as anyone else. I see somewhere were you said Obama uses crack. Geez. I felt bad for you but not after reviewing your posts. If you can't take it, don't dish it.
I didn't say Obama USES crack. I said when he was younger he was heavier, even chubby. And now he is very thin. Obama himself said he has used crack. I just said maybe it is because of his crack use (hopefully FORMER crack use, but who knows?) that he lost the weight. Let's see:

1) Obama admits he used crack.
2) I comment that maybe his weight loss was due to crack.
3) I get called a racist.

What is wrong with this picture? I didn't know only black people used crack or that mentioning that Obama used crack, which he himself admitted, meant I was being racist. How ridiculous!

Old 10-06-2008, 04:15 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,013,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
This thread is nothing but a ruse, a ruse to get people to Rep you with "Racist" in the message.
no then she will start another ruse thread poor thing,

Old 10-06-2008, 04:17 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,013,445 times
Quote:
I didn't say Obama USES crack. I said when he was younger he was heavier, even chubby. And now he is very thin. Obama himself said he has used crack. I just said maybe it is because of his crack use (hopefully FORMER crack use, but who knows?) that he lost the weight. Let's see:

What is wrong with this picture? I didn't know only black people used crack or that mentioning that Obama used crack, which he himself admitted, meant I was being racist. How ridiculous!
Oh poor baby, so misunderstood! Game on.. Palin needs to go home and smoke pot and shoot animals!

Old 10-06-2008, 04:17 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,249,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
that was past tense. Palin used pot in the past as well! I do not think youo would appreciate if I should post that she should just go home and smoke a reefer!

And George loved blow and loved to drive drunk.. so is he still a cokehead and a drunk for mistakes of the past?
Don't be idiotic.
And I didn't say he currently used crack. My comment was that he was heavier when he was younger and now he is thin. Could be from the crack use. Doesn't mean he is STILL using crack, and I didn't say that he is still using crack. If I did, though, how would that be any different than anything you say about McCain and Palin? But the fact remains, I didn't say that.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:18 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,913,856 times
Why would anyone think your a racist? You always post a caveat such as 'this has nothing to do with Obama being black' when you discuss his race, over and over and over and.......

10,655 posts, read 18,658,282 times
Quote:

The problem is Obama never used crack. You assumed it was crack.

3,309 posts, read 5,700,834 times
luzianne, I am sorry, just face it...you are a racist.

You aren't voting for Obama...

Old 10-06-2008, 04:19 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,042,691 times
Quote:

You seem to be awfully sensitive to the term.

On a separate note, does anyone remember that saying from Shakespeare that goes something like - 'I think thou doth protest too much'. I've been trying to remember it exactly.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:19 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,658,282 times
Quote:
And I didn't say he currently used crack. My comment was that he was heavier when he was younger and now he is thin. Could be from the crack use. Doesn't mean he is STILL using crack, and I didn't say that he is still using crack. If I did, though, how would that be any different than anything you say about McCain and Palin? But the fact remains, I didn't say that.
You are soooo full of it. Cut the crap. You were insinuating he is using crack NOW and that's why he is skinny.

It would be VERY different from what I have ever said here about McCain and/or Palin, I don't resort to your childish tactics when discussing politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections