Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 05:25 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,447,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I want to know if McCain has ever kissed or made out with a dude before? Who's with me?
Hey, you never know what they may have had him do in that POW camp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 05:31 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,482,339 times
Senator obama:

How many hours (or minutes) of torture would you have endured before denouncing the United States of America? How much time would pass before you renounced your allegiance to the US and joined your communist captors?

Old 10-07-2008, 05:34 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,980,808 times
Exactly my point. He also probably got really horny in there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
Hey, you never know what they may have had him do in that POW camp.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:35 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,194,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Senator Obama:

Why did you vote against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act?

( This law would have mandated that infants born alive after an abortion receive medical care. If the infant was clearly too small to survive for long, comfort measure would be provided until the infant died.)
Why, I can help you on that one, andreabeth, and pretty gosh-darn thoroughly if I do say so myself.

//www.city-data.com/forum/4764834-post12.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/4861205-post31.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/4861609-post5.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/4934760-post1.html

Question for the candidates: "What's the capital of the coat-hanger state?"

Old 10-07-2008, 05:36 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,095,649 times
Quote:
Senator obama:

How many hours (or minutes) of torture would you have endured before denouncing the United States of America? How much time would pass before you renounced your allegiance to the US and joined your communist captors?
Many,many,many never succumbed to the torture.And that is a fact.McLame turned traitor in a heartbeat and that is a fact.He is no hero on ANY playground as far as vets are concerned and THAT is a fact.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
McBush: I will give you more than 3, you little brat.

because I am mentally unstable.
I am prone to sudden anger.
I am senile.
I flip-flop endlessly.
I am a neocon who loves warmongering with your money.
I model myself after our beloved Bush.
I am the coolest elitist with my $500 shoes.
I am the original millionaire male gigolo who dump my wife to marry into money.
I am a wife cheater.
I graduate bottom of my class of 800+ ppl.
I am a corrupt keating representative who help my personal friend and fraud causing billions to taxpayers.
I think the middle class are those with just under $5million
I accepted $84million in welfare for my campaign.
I pull stunts to try and win campaigns but fail.
I try to take credit before something is even settle and it exploded in my face.
And if I wasn't like Bush before, I did try by selecting a nutjob who thinks god elects the leaders of our country. She also thinks that Iraq is a war from God, and who thinks creationism should be taught in schools, and so stupid to take 6 years 6 colleges to finish 1 degree.
I lost my honor by the way I run my campaign, but
you should still vote for me.

McSame/nut with lipsitck 08.
Just laughing helplessly - thanks!

Old 10-07-2008, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Many,many,many never succumbed to the torture.And that is a fact.McLame turned traitor in a heartbeat and that is a fact.He is no hero on ANY playground as far as vets are concerned and THAT is a fact.
As the old war movie sez, "They Were Expendable." Adm. McCain's son wasn't.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:46 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,482,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Why, I can help you on that one, andreabeth, and pretty gosh-darn thoroughly if I do say so myself.

//www.city-data.com/forum/4764834-post12.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/4861205-post31.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/4861609-post5.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/4934760-post1.html

Question for the candidates: "What's the capital of the coat-hanger state?"
No, sorry. Personally, I can find no justification for denying comfort measures to a very premature infant who is going to die in a few hours anyway. These measures would not be an attempt to prolong life, but things like keeping the infant warm and providing pain relief if needed. We would not treat patients with terminal illness like that. This is where we simply will have to differ.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:54 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,687,974 times
I would ask why he has not released his BC, Medical Records, College thesis on Russia and a host of other issues such as the rumors he might have aids he received as a gift from one of his boy friends.

I would ask him about his ties with the Kenyan government, Ayers, Rezko and if he is still a member of Rev Wrights church because he has not attended another church as he told us he was going to do.

I would back him into a corner that he could not get out of.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:55 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,617,275 times
Quote:
No, sorry. Personally, I can find no justification for denying comfort measures to a very premature infant who is going to die in a few hours anyway. These measures would not be an attempt to prolong life, but things like keeping the infant warm and providing pain relief if needed. We would not treat patients with terminal illness like that. This is where we simply will have to differ.
Huh?

What kind of Question is this for the Candidates?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections