Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 06:50 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,241,188 times

Advertisements

Who will win tonights debate?

Certainly not the american public. Give 'em both some change they can believe in...

Vote Libertarian

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 06:53 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,482,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_TN View Post
Yes, it is exactly what McCain/Palin say to Obama because he has no answers. He just has his celebrity stance. Now I have a debate to watch. You can continue here if you wish.
Hmmm...I believe it's McCain who has NO ANSWER to the economy. He simply avoids the issues Americans care about and calls Obama a "terrorist". It's a scare tactic people and it's very ignorant.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:54 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,485,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
I think it will be back and forth but I see McCain again outsmarting Obama and showing the real Obama through his terrible economic plans.

I called the last debate and the issues dead on and tonight McCain will be painting Obama has the man who has zero accomplishments in his life and the decisions he has made were poor. Also will attack Obama on his poor judgment skills.
McCain outsmarting? Ha!

Of course McCain will try to paint Obama into a negative corner because that seems to be what republicans are good at- deflecting from the real issues and busying themselves with taking away from the other candidate. Sounds like an insecurity issue to me.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:59 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,082,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
Steve,
I think they need to put on their glasses before we don't have a country anymore. There are things about Obama that really scare me. I think he wants to take this country apart.

Diane G
LOL paranoid are we? Any source for how Obama "wants to take this country apart"? What does that mean actually?

OK, you've found him out! Despite answering thousands of questions by reporters and citizens and otherwise thoroughly vetted (e.g. unlike Palin), Obama has been living a front as a successful family man living the American dream so he can come to power and destroy this country. Yes, that does sound plausible. Any sources on this, and definitely aside from his fleeting connection with a man who did wrong 40 years ago but has now become a respected member of his community?

Umm, you might benefit from a xanax or something. I'm sure Cindy could point you in the right direction .

Old 10-07-2008, 08:00 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,584,141 times
Quote:
Please answer my question. Once again, give me one good reason Obama can't be a terrorist?
Well, if you put it that way, anyone living in the world can have a good reason to be a terrorist, you included.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:18 AM

3,528 posts, read 8,640,627 times
And as you can see, in typical Obama and Obama supporter fashion, my question was never answered. They tried to put a spin on it, tried to get me to answer it, but never answered the question I had asked them in the first place. Oh well....

Old 10-08-2008, 01:26 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,180,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
People are not that stupid. They will see in time what Obama is all about and vote for McCain. Voting for a traitor like obama makes you a traitor yourself.
What is obama 'all about"?

And please post proof that he's a traitor. For once try to back up your babbling.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:31 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,180,660 times
Quote:
Absolutely and give me one reason why he couldn't be? Did you ever think terrorists would become educated in our own country on how to fly planes and hijack these planes and then use our own planes as weapons to bring down the twin towers? How absurd would that have sounded even 10 years ago? Don't be blind!
ANYONE COULD be a terrorist...even the CEO and executives who caused this economic crisis.

But like sunshinechit, you have no proof.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:32 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,867,480 times
Obama is a traitor? I thought he was a "Musin"?

Sorry Sunshine......you have nothing to back up your claims.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:53 AM

3,528 posts, read 8,640,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
ANYONE COULD be a terrorist...even the CEO and executives who caused this economic crisis.

But like sunshinechit, you have no proof.

My point was the person to whom I asked this question could not give me any type of answer. Didn't even make an attempt. Nothing. Typical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections