Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 07:50 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,612,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
So what??
Is there a problem with the statement I posted? It appears to be a complete sentence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 07:51 PM

1,535 posts, read 2,064,230 times
"Don agreed to answer a few questions on camera, so we headed down to Howard, OH."

Ah, so where's the video?

Old 10-17-2008, 07:53 PM

213 posts, read 337,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Now, you know that Obama, himself, is not personally sending them into Ohio. It happens to be ACORN, who he has hired and worked for in the past.

Yes, but if you ask him he'll tell you either he didn't know he was working for them or that when the voter fraud activities came to light he was unaware because he was in church not listening to Jeremiah Wright.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:56 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,929,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Is there a problem with the statement I posted? It appears to be a complete sentence.
And so was mine. MOD CUT Hell, I aksed you so waht about Fox and Pelestra. What difference does it make? It makes no difference in reality.

Last edited by NewToCA; 10-17-2008 at 10:36 PM.. Reason: rude comment

Old 10-17-2008, 07:59 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,030,765 times
shame on that guy for registering
but to imply this is an overall campaign strategy is irresponsible...

Old 10-17-2008, 08:23 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,021,934 times
It wouldn't surprise me. During primary season, I shared my experiences at our precinct caucus. The Obama field coordinator was very shady -- he was on the phone telling people to get to my precinct and giving directions. Uh, hello, you had to VOTE at the precinct to be eligible to caucus, so why would people NEED DIRECTIONS to the precinct at the last minute? Clearly, he saw there were more folks in the Hillary group and he was trying to change the outcome.

A group of people marched in, led by their pastor, literally minutes before the precinct doors were closed and locked. None of the people could be found on the voter list and when they were asked to provide their drivers license numbers for identification purposes, they began to protest loudly and threaten to call the media and the state elections office, alleging discrimination. They were allowed to sign the caucus sheets -- the caucus leader saw they were going to try to disrupt and he figured it would be best to let the state sort it out. (Our state DID vet all of the signatures, especially those with no voter ID or drivers license numbers given.)

It was shady, Chicago-style. I wouldn't put anything past the Obama campaign.

Old 10-17-2008, 08:31 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,984,873 times
Quote:
Faux news don't you know?
You're only to happy to laud them when they report something you agree with.

Old 10-17-2008, 08:31 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterinAmerica View Post
"Don agreed to answer a few questions on camera, so we headed down to Howard, OH."

Ah, so where's the video?
You have trouble following the story? He refused to go on the record..

Old 10-17-2008, 08:45 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,261,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Palestra.net ~ The College Network

So maybe this is how they will steal Ohio? Trucking in non-residents to vote. Just like probably happened in other states in the primaries.
You mean like Ken Blackwell complaining about paper weight in 2004.
"Mr. Blackwell's decision to reject voter registration appications based on paper weight may have resulte in thousands of new voters not being registered in time for the 2004 election." And, let's not forget the Diebold voting machines. Payback time is here. The repubs deserve everything they get in Ohio. I'm loving it.

Old 10-17-2008, 08:52 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,171,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Palestra.net ~ The College Network

So maybe this is how they will steal Ohio? Trucking in non-residents to vote. Just like probably happened in other states in the primaries.
this is all over the news right now......Even Mickey mouse and the entire Dallas cowboys roster was registered to vote democrat....how corrupt!! Wow...this is going to be interesting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections