Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2008, 09:27 PM

16,292 posts, read 28,621,247 times

Advertisements

New ad running on TV tonight.

McCain saying "Last 8 years haven't worked out so well for you have they?"

Then tell us he is going to fix that

I remember damn well that he has been at Bush's elbow throughout the past 8 years, and he has made sure that the past 8 years haven't worked out so well. John, the majority of Americans aren't stupid (though your running mate is) and we ain't buying yet another of your lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 09:30 PM

1,718 posts, read 2,431,230 times
That is just funny. Like in a deep, laugh yourself sick kind of way.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:34 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,308,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
I remember damn well that he has been at Bush's elbow throughout the past 8 years,
Then I suggest you need your memory checked.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Then I suggest you need your memory checked.
There ya go again Joe, errr I mean pghquest, looking backward again. Pay attention to the record, now what you have been told in the last couple of months.

Seen the video of McCain boasting about voting WITH Bush more that 90% of the time and even boasting that is a higher percentage than many other republican Senators.

Old 10-17-2008, 09:59 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,308,636 times
Quote:
There ya go again Joe, errr I mean pghquest, looking backward again. Pay attention to the record, now what you have been told in the last couple of months.

Seen the video of McCain boasting about voting WITH Bush more that 90% of the time and even boasting that is a higher percentage than many other republican Senators.
Not even Clinton agrees that McCain = Bush..
10 Reasons Why McCain is Different than G.W. Bush « HRC DeMcCrat

But keep reading the DNC talking points, you'll go far in life

Old 10-17-2008, 10:02 PM

11,581 posts, read 13,992,468 times
Quote:

Sit tight....the "you're a racist" take is next.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:11 PM

Quote:

A blog you linked to a blog as a reasonable and reliable source. A source of what? What agenda, who's agenda.

Don't insult the intelligence of any thinking person by linking to a blog as a source that has any validity at all.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:33 PM

4,975 posts, read 9,540,164 times
Quote:
New ad running on TV tonight.

McCain saying "Last 8 years haven't worked out so well for you have they?"

Then tell us he is going to fix that

I remember damn well that he has been at Bush's elbow throughout the past 8 years, and he has made sure that the past 8 years haven't worked out so well. John, the majority of Americans aren't stupid (though your running mate is) and we ain't buying yet another of your lies.

McCain has never had to earn a living like you and me. Same with Bush and a lot of pols.
It's not his wealth that makes him dangerous, it is his inability to imagine and concept what the American taxpayer really is.
He pretends to know, but his words are shallow, so he drags out "Joe the Plumber" and other props to help his argument.

McCain knows he cannot force the addition of more jobs to this country. His goal is not to make Middle Americans more wealthy or more powerful. His goal is to make the very rich, like himself, more rich. That is what the rich do, keep the money among themselves.

They want to keep the ball in their court. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections