Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 08:19 AM

3,255 posts, read 5,095,549 times

Advertisements

I have listened to all the Bill Ayers stuff and I want to know, based on this relationship, when and where Sen Barack Obama has directly supported terrorism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 08:23 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,861,765 times
Most terrorists take out an ad in the New York Times, in the business section, so everyone will be aware of their actions. They've been reported as saying that "covert" is overrated. You might want to look there.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:24 AM

553 posts, read 839,815 times
You are so bias and close minded that you can't even understand the dilemma here.

I don't think anybody is saying that Obama supports terrorism.

The problem lies with his POOR JUDGMENT exhibited in the long term ASSOCIATIONS he has with people like Wright, Ayers, Acorn, Rezko, etc...

Old 10-18-2008, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Most terrorists take out an ad in the New York Times, in the business section, so everyone will be aware of their actions. They've been reported as saying that "covert" is overrated. You might want to look there.
So you believe that Sen Obama is a covert terrorist?

Old 10-18-2008, 08:26 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,861,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janeannwho View Post
So you believe that Sen Obama is a covert terrorist?
I'm just messin' around with ya! Sorry, it's Saturday morning! LOL!

I believe he has poor judgment and I believe his past and present associations bear closer scrutiny.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:27 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,217,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeader View Post
You are so bias and close minded that you can't even understand the dilemma here.

The problem lies with his POOR JUDGMENT exhibited in the long term ASSOCIATIONS he has with people like Wright, Ayers, Acorn, Rezko, etc...
Ya, but then McCain's been hanging out with George Bush.....talk about poor judgement!

Old 10-18-2008, 08:28 AM

1,286 posts, read 2,924,925 times
Family Security Matters » Publications » Exclusive: Forget Bill Ayers - Here Are Over a Dozen More Virulently Anti-American Obama Friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxoiZdBSi-g

further connections of obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivmL-lXNy64

Last edited by brokerdave; 10-18-2008 at 08:36 AM..

Old 10-18-2008, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeader View Post

What actions has Obama taken based on these relationships? My father was the friend of a man who turned out to be a mobster as a young man, but not once did his relationship with my father turn my father into a mobster. My father was not influenced to crime, to support crime, to champion the mob because of his relationship with this man. Please tell what actions Obama has taken that shows his poor judgement based on these relationships.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I'm just messin' around with ya! Sorry, it's Saturday morning! LOL!

I believe he has poor judgment and I believe his past and present associations bear closer scrutiny.
What actions has Sen Obama taken? I know the tag line is poor judgement, I know that is what the spoon fed line is. I want to know what actions show that these relationships have had a bad effect or influence on the man.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:32 AM

68,409 posts, read 54,706,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Ya, but then McCain's been hanging out with George Bush.....talk about poor judgement!

Liddy's record isn't exactly stellar either
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections