Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 11:57 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,561,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You've just excused Obama for associated with a terrorists, and your excuse is, "Bush"..

p.s. Thurman and Wallace are both Democrats, so not sure what point your trying to make..

You seem to stoop to not only provide incorrect information but also read something totally different. Lets try this again,

Using YOUR same EXACT analogy, ANYONE who affiliates themselves with someone responsible for or condone the death, disparity or destruction of others have the same beliefs. Using YOUR SAME ANALOGY. You put it out there. Not only was he a democrat, but he was a independent which again DOES NOT MATTER using YOUR SAME ANALOGY.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2009, 12:13 PM

6,104 posts, read 6,016,614 times
Quote:

YouTube - Obama Could Not Pass FBI Background Check
Michael Savage Ph.D. says Obama could not pass FBI background checks for getting a job | SavannahNow.com
Obama would not pass Background check - Sean Hannity Discussion
Barack Obama Couldn’t Pass a Routine Background Investigation - [domain blocked due to spam]
Sen. Barack Obama wouldn’t pass a routine government background investigation, not only to become an FBI agent, but a police officer as well. If he were a soldier, his background would preclude him from obtaining a security clearance. He wouldn’t even qualify to be a support person in a federal agency, such as secretary, for that matter.His past cocaine usage disqualifies him from being a DEA agent.

The post displays a commom misconception about background checks for security clearances. The purpose is not to exclude a person for a past problem but it is to exclude people who are evasive or lie about such problems. One also excludes people who have a history of continuing problems. The reason for doing so is a demonstrated lack of trust and an indicator of someone who might to vunurable to agents both domestic and foreign. When I went through this investigation, the DIA (Defense Intellegence Agency) agents who handled my case I was told to disclose all no matter how embarassing or trivial. Later my landlord called and was hoping mad since she had had a visit by some Federal agents asking rather personal questions about me, She couldn't believe that the government had the right to ask such questions.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:30 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,326,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
You seem to stoop to not only provide incorrect information but also read something totally different. Lets try this again,

Using YOUR same EXACT analogy, ANYONE who affiliates themselves with someone responsible for or condone the death, disparity or destruction of others have the same beliefs. Using YOUR SAME ANALOGY. You put it out there. Not only was he a democrat, but he was a independent which again DOES NOT MATTER using YOUR SAME ANALOGY.
Anyone who's takes it upon themself to kill others, or cause "terrorism" should be in jail, if, its not within their authority by one who was voted into office to do so.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Anyone who's takes it upon themself to kill others, or cause "terrorism" should be in jail, if, its not within their authority by one who was voted into office to do so.

Just so i'm not deciphering your words or making more out of them than what you were actually trying to say...(i'm really trying not to go there)...can you break that down in real english the difference between someone who would affiliate themselves with Ayers who was accused of domestic terrorism and George Wallace and Strom Thurman who were KNOWN for their beliefs and acts against blacks?

Again, don't want to decipher YOUR words.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Just so i'm not deciphering your words or making more out of them than what you were actually trying to say...(i'm really trying not to go there)...can you break that down in real english the difference between someone who would affiliate themselves with Ayers who was accused of domestic terrorism and George Wallace and Strom Thurman who were KNOWN for their beliefs and acts against blacks?

Again, don't want to decipher YOUR words.
Wallace and Thurman are DEMOCRATS

Your trying to excuse Obama for hanging around terrorists by claiming that other Democrats were racists? Really? Thats the argument your trying to make?

Old 04-28-2009, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Wallace and Thurman are DEMOCRATS

Your trying to excuse Obama for hanging around terrorists by claiming that other Democrats were racists? Really? Thats the argument your trying to make?

Using YOUR same Deciphering Anology of my words. Your trying to excuse Bush and others Republicans as well as Democrats that praised and hailed these two Segregationists and known sympathizers of the KKK during one of the worst times of the 20th century.

Old 04-28-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Using YOUR same Deciphering Anology of my words. Your trying to excuse Bush and others Republicans as well as Democrats that praised and hailed these two Segregationists and known sympathizers of the KKK during one of the worst times of the 20th century.
No, see your trying to change the subject to "Bush" and other Republicans because you dont want to discuss the topic at hand.

WTF does any of this have to do with the topic?

p.s. you will actually find me NOT praising or hailing these two segregationists right here on these threads if you look because I'm consistant. Now do you care to talk about the subject or just ramble about Bush some more..

Old 04-28-2009, 03:31 PM

13,186 posts, read 12,371,223 times
Blackand proud.....just give up! He is caught up in the brainwashing of the separation(?) of parties. Lets say that if a friend of yours killed someone years ago for whatever reason whould he still be your freind? The way that I figure, if the government did not catch up with him between the time Obama was eight and until he reached adulthood I think that the government did not think that he was a continued threat. Now as far as Thurmond/Wallace blantant racism, and the constant support that they received from many current and powerful politicians regardless of afflilation is unacceptable. According to you Pghquest they are guilty (BUSH et al.) of the past murders of hundreds of blacks in the South.

Old 04-28-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
No, see your trying to change the subject to "Bush" and other Republicans because you dont want to discuss the topic at hand.

WTF does any of this have to do with the topic?

p.s. you will actually find me NOT praising or hailing these two segregationists right here on these threads if you look because I'm consistant. Now do you care to talk about the subject or just ramble about Bush some more..

Wait, when did i change the subject? Go back and read...but then again, you will still refuse to acknowledge the ANALOGY that YOU put out there. Not changing the subject at all, just piggy bagging on YOUR ANALOGY..

Old 04-28-2009, 04:57 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,560,360 times
Yet another LOL job from the right-wing...

Claim: Barack Obama would not qualify for a security clearance due to his relationship with Bill Ayers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections