Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Agree With Joe Biden when he told donors. "It will not be six months before the world t
Yes 15 41.67%
No 0 0%
It is strange that Joe Biden would say that about Barack Obama's image outside of America 8 22.22%
I'm not voting for Obama or his VP choice Joe Biden 11 30.56%
Joe Biden meant to include John McCain as well... 4 11.11%
Joe Biden was really talking about Barack Obama's lack of experience. 8 22.22%
OTHER 1 2.78%
Not Sure 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 10:41 PM

3,255 posts, read 5,081,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thousand View Post
Yes, just like we were fine in the 30's when we were leaving the world alone.

Vote how you like. Just remember, responsibility for the actions of the president you elect is on your shoulders.
Why would you think we would leave the world alone? I hear nothing but the way Obama plans to engage the rest of the world and provide the leadership that has been missing these last years. Remember papa bush, he knew how to lead, clinton had the world with us, baby bush has alone and isolated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 11:05 PM

2,057 posts, read 3,414,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
You're simply wrong on some counts. And have purposefully misread my meaning on others.
Which counts? Which have I purposefully misread? What makes you feel so comfortable to launch an accusation?

Quote:
You want to die?
Relax, buddy. No need to make threats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeannwho View Post
Why would you think we would leave the world alone?
Because BO is going to have his tail between his legs. Without the confidence of the world that he'll push the button if need be, he'll not be a player... Effectively, the world will leave us alone.

Old 10-21-2008, 11:20 PM

Because BO is going to have his tail between his legs. Without the confidence of the world that he'll push the button if need be, he'll not be a player... Effectively, the world will leave us alone.[/quote]

Wait a minute, I thought he was an evil terrorist type. Of course he will be able to push the button if needed. But, as with all the presidents since Truman, using all resources before the final solution is to our advantage in a nuclear world. Most countries cannot touch us conventionally, but many can get us if we go nuclear. So let's go for someone who thinks before they push that button.

Old 10-21-2008, 11:21 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,076,439 times
Okay, here is the International Crisis.

The Middle East will have their chemical and biological weapons ready to attack the United States.

Then the USA will negotiate a treaty. The Middle East wants all of the US soldiers and military removed from Iraq, they want $700 billion from the USA to rebuild Iraq and they want Kuwait. Obama agrees.

Then Russia comes along with their nuclear weapons ready to attack the USA.

The USA will negotiate a treaty with Russia. Russia wants $700 billion from the USA to support Russia's buildup of the military and they want the USSR back and the USA will force for that union to happen. Obama agrees.

Then the USA is not only poor, we are helpless and the middle eastern people living in the USA have already planted the biological and chemical weapons throughout the USA. It turned out that the ASSET MANAGERS hired by the government to handle the bailout were all terrorists and planted all these weapons on all of the foreclosed homes before selling them.

That would make a great movie with Obama as the lead actor.

Old 10-21-2008, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post

The Middle East will have their chemical and biological weapons ready to attack the United States.

Then the USA will negotiate a treaty. The Middle East wants all of the US soldiers and military removed from Iraq, they want $700 billion from the USA to rebuild Iraq and they want Kuwait. Obama agrees.

The USA will negotiate a treaty with Russia. Russia wants $700 billion from the USA to support Russia's buildup of the military and they want the USSR back and the USA will force for that union to happen. Obama agrees.

Then the USA is not only poor, we are helpless and the middle eastern people living in the USA have already planted the biological and chemical weapons throughout the USA. It turned out that the ASSET MANAGERS hired by the government to handle the bailout were all terrorists and planted all these weapons on all of the foreclosed homes before selling them.

That would make a great movie with Obama as the lead actor.
Make John McCain the leas and tell us what would be different?

Old 10-21-2008, 11:30 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,328,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post

Obama surrenders the United States to the former Soviet Union. Putin immediately changes Russia's name from Russia to the 'new' Soviet Union.

Obama not wanting to look like a complete appeaser forces the new Soviet Union to change it's name to the former Soviet Union. Liberals and Leftists in America rejoice in the streets across America. We are now part of the former Soviet Union.

Old 10-21-2008, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Make John McCain the leas and tell us what would be different?
John McCain, as president will have flashbacks of Vietnam then turns to Palin and asks what she would do.

Palin, with her NRA training tells McCain, "Where's the button? I will blow them all up right now."

Old 10-21-2008, 11:46 PM

2,057 posts, read 3,414,197 times
Quote:
Wait a minute, I thought he was an evil terrorist type.
I see Barack the Manchurian Candidate, but I don't see Barack with a sack stuffed enough to risk his life.

Quote:
Of course he will be able to push the button if needed.
I don't see it. I think he'd get a case of analysis paralysis.

Quote:
But, as with all the presidents since Truman, using all resources before the final solution is to our advantage in a nuclear world. Most countries cannot touch us conventionally, but many can get us if we go nuclear. So let's go for someone who thinks before they push that button.
I wasn't referring to nuclear (but it's obvious why you'd assume so. My bad phrasing.) Any violence, I don't think he has it in him.

If I don't, I know Putin doesn't.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thousand View Post
I see Barack the Manchurian Candidate, but I don't see Barack with a sack stuffed enough to risk his life.

I don't see it. I think he'd get a case of analysis paralysis.

I wasn't referring to nuclear (but it's obvious why you'd assume so. My bad phrasing.) Any violence, I don't think he has it in him.

If I don't, I know Putin doesn't.
We will know in January.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:11 AM

Biden is really trying to say the following:

YouTube - Even Joe Biden does not believe in Barack Obama!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections