Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 01:49 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,633,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
yeah, everything is fake, false, made up and not true. is that all you have?

oh and HIS campaign released a statement saying it was "untrue", no kidding.
Just doing your part to keep the Ashley Todd spirit alive, eh. That's nice.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:50 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,575,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Mappy View Post
Even if it was true, SO WHAT?

My mother's an atheist, I'm Catholic. Just because your relatives are something, doesn't neccesarily mean you are, too.
if 80% (4/ out of 5) are Lutheran , chances are good that you to would be Lutheran. how does that not make sense?

Old 10-24-2008, 01:52 PM

42,732 posts, read 30,001,386 times
Quote:
what's so funny is anytime anybody cites anything even remotely dangerous to Oblahma it's 'bogus' or 'untrue', there's way too much con-tro-ver-sy for some of this not to be true.

so you're all calling API a lier then? Are all internationally known media sources lying if they don't fall down before BO and wash his feet?

why would API want to say anything that wasn't true about an African American, if you read the whole article that's one of Michele's reasons why she doesn't want API to go further with this. Makes sense doesn't it?

read the whole thing
You posted it because you wanted to stir up some controversy. Don't deny it, you sly little badger, you! Many internationally known media are quite reliable. I visit them daily. I don't know if someone called API claiming to be Michelle Obama and said those things, or if the reporter made the whole story up. But really, this doesn't make any sense. If she wants to say something to the press, it's so easy, there are reporters traveling with her and her husband day and night. Why call halfway around the world to make some incoherent statement? And calls can be traced, funnily enough, especially ones that are overseas calls!!! So, if this story is true, then, why hasn't anyone been able to trace that call?????? When you've got some sort of independent verification that Michelle Obama made this call, post it, and we'll see. In the meantime, it's sad, and bogus.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:54 PM

2,079 posts, read 4,964,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roberta View Post
The problem is that Muslims don't seperate religion from government. Catholics, Jews. Lutherans, ect do. To muslims, their religion IS their government.
God, why are Republicans so ignorant?

9,763 posts, read 10,555,613 times
Quote:
but not all females are feminist,
And not all feminists are female. I'm neither a female nor a feminist. Try this one: not only are not all Christians Muslim, but no Christian is Muslim. Obama is Christian.
Quote:
100% of Muslims are Muslims
The old identity theorem. Brilliant!

Quote:
nice strawman though.... keep trying
I see. Like the strawman OP? Who's running for president? Obama or 80% of his family?

35,016 posts, read 39,270,742 times
Quote:
if 80% (4/ out of 5) are Lutheran , chances are good that you to would be Lutheran. how does that not make sense?
Since the "interview" in which "Michelle Obama" said that Barack Obama's family is 80% Muslim - the quote you're basing your thread on - is bogus, your arguments are all pointless.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:55 PM

27,224 posts, read 46,923,923 times
Freedom of religion....of course, but why lying about it....In the Muslim faith you are a muslim until you say and denounced your faith and convert to another religion, which Obama never had done. other wise he would have mentioned it.....i don't care that he is a muslim, but I care about the lying and what his intentions are for doing so.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:56 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,575,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
You posted it because you wanted to stir up some controversy. Don't deny it, you sly little badger, you! Many internationally known media are quite reliable. I visit them daily. I don't know if someone called API claiming to be Michelle Obama and said those things, or if the reporter made the whole story up. But really, this doesn't make any sense. If she wants to say something to the press, it's so easy, there are reporters traveling with her and her husband day and night. Why call halfway around the world to make some incoherent statement? And calls can be traced, funnily enough, especially ones that are overseas calls!!! So, if this story is true, then, why hasn't anyone been able to trace that call?????? When you've got some sort of independent verification that Michelle Obama made this call, post it, and we'll see. In the meantime, it's sad, and bogus.
they've said themselves that they won't release the tape because they are being threatened with a lawsuit. that's what is keeping them. they had unsavory information about obama and that's why MO called them in the first place. Like i said, MO said API should be helpful to an Af. Am canidate and she didn't want any bad info getting out about him. Seriously, there's so much crap on this guy do you really believe it's all just made up, untrue? there's no way.

42,732 posts, read 30,001,386 times
Quote:
debunked by who? factcheck.org that's owned by the Annenberg foundation whose board domestic terrorist Bill Ayers and Barrack Obama sat on?

that's the second time you've called me racist, next time please use proper english, it's "you're a racist pug", not your a racist pug, I'm not a possesive racist pug, I didn't know dogs could be racist.

have a nice day.
Provide proof that Ayers and Obama sat on the Annenberg Foundation board. Just one substantial link.

Uh-oh! Another piece of misinformation that has spread like wildfire through conservative ranks, but isn't true.

12,669 posts, read 20,500,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Mappy View Post
Even if it was true, SO WHAT?

My mother's an atheist, I'm Catholic. Just because your relatives are something, doesn't neccesarily mean you are, too.
He has Radical Muslim ties!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections