Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 10:33 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,929,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
I pm'ed you.
Don't PM me.
And don't complain and have my posts deleted.
I broke no rules. I disagreed with you.
Have the guts to respond to me for everyone to see.
And that goes for your little moderator friend too.

Or don't.
I really don't care.
You are just plain wrong. Both of you.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:34 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
Or I can let you find it yourself and you'll learn many things during the course of the journey. Now guess which way it's going to be.
I don't want to get in between your little lovefest but the standard practice on forums, school, business, etc. is when a statement such as yours is posted, the onus to post a link to such statement falls directly on the poster not on those reading said post. When there's no link, the statement lacks credibility.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:34 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,791,036 times
Quote:
Don't PM me.
And don't complain and have my posts deleted.
I broke no rules. I disagreed with you.
Have the guts to respond to me for everyone to see.
And that goes for your little moderator friend too.

Or don't.
I really don't care.
You are just plain wrong. Both of you.
Wait. I thought you contacted the moderator. It wasn't me. Seriously, it wasn't. I am responding. Look. See my post right here.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
I don't want to get in between your little lovefest but the standard practice on forums, school, business, etc. is when a statement such as yours is posted, the onus to post a link to such statement falls directly on the poster not on those reading said post. When there's no link, the statement lacks credibility.
This is me not caring about lacking credibility in your eyes...
Did you get all of that?

Old 10-25-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
This is me not caring about lacking credibility in your eyes...
Did you get all of that?
You sound very upset. Is it because you republicans are losing? The only ones to blame are yourselves. You had eight years and you screwed up. Now it's our turn. Get over it.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:39 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
Quote:
This is me not caring about lacking credibility in your eyes....
Did you get all of that?

Old 10-25-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
You sound very upset. Is it because you republicans are losing? The only ones to blame are yourselves. You had eight years and you screwed up. Now it's our turn. Get over it.
And now I will have to post this again, since you complained and had it removed...

I know McCain is going to lose.
You must not have read it the other four times I posted it in this very thread.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
And now I will have to post this again, since you complained and had it removed...

I know McCain is going to lose.
You must not have read it the other four times I posted it in this very thread.
What are you so mad about? We wanted a link to show proof of what you said and you still refuse to post it. Why? Is it because it's not true?

Old 10-25-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
What are you so mad about? We wanted a link to show proof of what you said and you still refuse to post it. Why? Is it because it's not true?
Well, let's see. Nine of my last ten posts have been deleted now, and for no good reason. And you know in all honesty that is true. So why should I even bother? It will only be deleted. I'll just ask you one more time to do your own research.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Well, let's see. Nine of my last ten posts have been deleted now, and for no good reason. And you know in all honesty that is true. So why should I even bother? It will only be deleted. I'll just ask you one more time to do your own research.
Yeah. My posts were deleted too. I can still see yours for some odd reason though. Fine. I'll research it, but quit getting all mad over something silly please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.