Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 01:07 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,076,439 times

Advertisements

They leave very hostile comments at youtube to anyone who does not support OBAMA. They send very NASTY personal e-mails to those who don't support OBAMA. Is this how it is going to be when OBAMA becomes president?

The LIBERAL media is portraying that the McCAIN camp and its supporters are bad but in reality those videos are from LIBERAL plants videotaping their co-conspirators who are pretending to be McCAIN supporters.

Don't BELIEVE any videos from the McCAIN camp that places the MCCAIN ticket in a bad light. Those are videotaped by OBAMA supporters who are pretending to be MCCAIN supporters. There are so many DEMOCRATS from the Hillary campaign who are supporting McCAIN so one cannot really tell who the fake DEMOCRATS posing as MCCAIN supporters are in the campaign until you find a video of the MCCAIN rally with outrageous behavior from these posers.

Don't believe any articles bashing the McCAIN camp. Those supposedly MCCAIN aides that are talking to media are NOT real mcCAIN supporters. They are plants whose purpose is to sabotage the campaign. The TRUSTED MCCAIN workers' goal is to support McCAIN and help him win. The will never put MCCAIN or PALIN in a bad light. Any aide of McCAIN?PALIN badmouthing McCAIN/PALIN in the media is NOT a McCAIN/PALIN supporter.

The OBAMA supporters get very nasty when the TRUE McCAIN supporters support McCAIN/PALIN.

McCAIN/PALIN, please maintain your respect everywhere.
Don't be nasty. I know you guys are not.
Also, be loving to the OBAMA supporters. Surround them with love.

Last edited by ShoppingCartLaw; 10-26-2008 at 01:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2008, 01:09 PM

11,346 posts, read 16,711,567 times
Because if you tell a lie enough times it becomes the truth in their minds.

Old 10-26-2008, 01:10 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,050,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
They leave very hostile comments at youtube to anyone who does not support OBAMA. They send very NASTY personal e-mails to those who don't support OBAMA. Is this how it is going to be when OBAMA becomes president?

The LIBERAL media is portraying that the McCAIN camp and its supporters are bad but in reality those videos are from LIBERAL plants videotaping their co-conspirators who are pretending to be McCAIN supporters.

Don't BELIEVE any videos from the McCAIN camp that places the MCCAIN ticket in a bad light. Those are videotaped by OBAMA supporters who are pretending to be MCCAIN supporters.

The OBAMA supporters get very nasty when the TRUE McCAIN supporters support McCAIN/PALIN.

McCAIN/PALIN, please maintain your respect everywhere.
Don't be nasty. I know you guys are not.
Also, be loving to the OBAMA supporters. Surround them with love.
Can you send me some lovely lady McCain supporters who wanna give me some love? If they got here after the games today that would be awesome. Since you use the word surround can I get a couple at the same time

Old 10-26-2008, 01:15 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,050,316 times
Bots as you go out in the world with your Bot gear on you may want to have this song on your IPod.
Spencer Davis Group | Gimme Some Lovin’ lyrics
So glad you made it
So glad you made it
You gotta
Gimme some lovin
Gimme some lovin
Gimme some lovin everyday

McCainites are being called on to show us some loving and we ought to be ready to take it. Oh yeah find a Republican watering hole for Happy Hour and walk in singing the magic words. You may want to share this thread with them so they know it is ok.

Old 10-26-2008, 01:21 PM
NWS

720 posts, read 1,646,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
They leave very hostile comments at youtube to anyone who does not support OBAMA. They send very NASTY personal e-mails to those who don't support OBAMA. Is this how it is going to be when OBAMA becomes president?.....
I am disgusted by this. How dare they contact people through personal email.
I think it's wrong and we should not stand for it

Ummm, Shopping Cart...could I have your email address for...um...research purposes?

Old 10-26-2008, 01:24 PM

873 posts, read 1,589,000 times
Gimme Gimme Some Lovin'!

Old 10-26-2008, 01:26 PM

2,667 posts, read 6,782,278 times
Uh, have you not read the anti-Obama comments on youtube? Pretty nasty stuff, and add racism to that nastiness. Both sides are guilty and both sides have ignorant people showing their ignorance off on the internet.

Old 10-26-2008, 02:11 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscottscotto View Post
Uh, have you not read the anti-Obama comments on youtube? Pretty nasty stuff, and add racism to that nastiness. Both sides are guilty and both sides have ignorant people showing their ignorance off on the internet.
And watched some of McCain's own scurrilous negative ads against Obama?

Old 10-26-2008, 02:14 PM

343 posts, read 510,523 times
Youtube comments make me lose faith in humanity each time I read them. This goes for both pro Obama and pro McCain comments.

Old 10-26-2008, 06:02 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
I suppose you would not like to talk about how McCain supporters have shouted 'kill him' or 'off with his head' at rallies, hmm?

And you say we are so scared and disrespectful!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections