Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 07:25 PM

690 posts, read 1,016,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Not odd. It's probably because you hear what you like to hear on the left-leaning CNN.

And you don't hear what YOU want to hear of FOX news? Plah-ease!

Fox is so in the tub with McSame they are now not even trying to hide it! Every show is a McCain stump speech from that idiot Doucy and the 2 other clowns in the morning to Hannity.

And before you say "you must be watching fox a lot", I do as I like to see what the "other side" is doing to brainwash it's followers! And I am not alone...want proof? Look at Fox ratings

The right ONLY watches FOX
The left watches BOTH FOX and "the liberal media"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2008, 07:26 PM

858 posts, read 1,502,519 times
You people are ALL hypocrites.. Seriously.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:27 PM

7,730 posts, read 14,170,224 times
CSpan is showing the British House of Commons. PBS is showing Masterpiece Theater. I don't pay for Propaganda.

7,280 posts, read 21,335,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanboy View Post
When is the last time you've seen a "10 reasons not to vote for X candidate" on CNN, MSNBC and NBC?

LOL.
They may not be honest enough to label it what it is, but just about every time they air anything about McCain, they are slanting it to put the guy in a bad light. So in essence, every time they air, they are feeding the audience their choice. Sorry, but I prefer to do my own research from reliable sources, such as congress.org which has voting results and bills that I can read for my self, see who wrote it, see who voted for it, and make my own conclusions.

8,762 posts, read 11,582,114 times
Quote:
Poor Fox, they've tried so hard to push this very story but the only thing that was pushed is the poll numbers even more towards Obama.

When will Fox and you morons who can't think and reason for yourselves finally grasp that the only person this type of garbage appeals to is the extreme-right wing who would never vote for Obama anyway.
Exactly. Fauxnews is garbage.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:28 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,393,584 times
Before the chorus of amnesiac Chicken Littles drowns out the voices of reason, here are 10 reasons why conservatives should sever their right hands at the wrist before they pull the McCain lever in November...

RAMM - Republicans Against Maverick McCain

Old 10-26-2008, 07:30 PM

5 posts, read 5,867 times
Quote:
They and the neocons are in panic mode so this really doesn't surprise me.

It really shouldn't come as a suprise. The whole campaign has been dirty. I guess that is what happens when FAUX News gets desperate.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:30 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,923,075 times
Did you know that an independent media panel did a scientific study on Fox and concluded that the vast majority of people who bash Fox and state they hate it, have never actually watched it?

The coverage today on Fox about Obama's past ties are factual and undeniable. Use your own judgement on this one. He has chosen to associate with radical elements of our society and more importantly radial elements of our society choose to associate with him. Take it for what you want, make your own decision, but the fact remains, Americans have a right to know these past associations. We have a right to be informed and make an informed decision. All Obama has done this entire campaign is engage in crafty sales tactics of telling the people what they want to hear. Over and over. Nothing more, nothing less. He is like a late night info-commercial guy. they always seem to convicing until you step back for a minute, come up for air and really look over the facts. And that MY FRIENDS is what the American people are begging to do this week.

McCain victory on the way. 8 days and counting to a better America!

Old 10-26-2008, 07:31 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,311,154 times
The media needs to cover and investigate Obama's true birth place - Kenya or Hawaii. Also, who Judge Surrick in PA Federal Court received the decison from that said the suit by Philip Berg vs Obama had no standing.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:32 PM

1 posts, read 1,775,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
Did you know that an independent media panel did a scientific study on Fox and concluded that the vast majority of people who bash Fox and state they hate it, have never actually watched it?

The coverage today on Fox about Obama's past ties are factual and undeniable. Use your own judgement on this one. He has chosen to associate with radical elements of our society and more importantly radial elements of our society choose to associate with him. Take it for what you want, make your own decision, but the fact remains, Americans have a right to know these past associations. We have a right to be informed and make an informed decision. All Obama has done this entire campaign is engage in crafty sales tactics of telling the people what they want to hear. Over and over. Nothing more, nothing less. He is like a late night info-commercial guy. they always seem to convicing until you step back for a minute, come up for air and really look over the facts. And that MY FRIENDS is what the American people are begging to do this week.

McCain victory on the way. 8 days and counting to a better America!

So why can't they compile a documentary of McCain's associations such as Charles Keating, G Gordon Liddy, and the other antisemitic crazys and mobs he has had contact with?

Why can't Fox whip a McCain association video up for us? Don't American people have a right to know McCain's associations??????? Or no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections