Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 08:33 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,311,278 times

Advertisements

This Mc Cain/Palin ticket is the most pathetic ticket in the last 50 years. Who is John McCain? A so called Centrist, a guy who does not even know if he is a Democrat or a Republican, one of the most hated people in the Republican party, an incompetent, underachiever who does not know basic Economics, Geography or Foreign Affairs. Who is Sarah Palin? Some simple minded idiot from a small town in Alaska, a religious nut who believes that a woman who is raped should keep her baby and that humans and dinosaurs walked the Earth together. If this is the best the Republican party can come up with, I am rooting against it and I do not even care who the other candidate is. Only an idiot would support such loser ticket simply because they have an R next to their names. I hope the GOP learns a lesson from this awful experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 08:34 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,267,796 times
I was thinking just the opposite today - that DEMS DESERVE TO LOSE.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:35 PM

109 posts, read 243,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I was thinking just the opposite today - that DEMS DESERVE TO LOSE.
I'm sure most of America would beg to differ.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:38 PM

2,039 posts, read 3,280,973 times
Wow, that isn't a troll post at all. Glad to see you have no valid argument and only mean spirited put downs. If you are looking for a pat on the back, there are already 100s of threads bashing the Republican ticket, why not just join in on one of those and get get your confirmation there? You can't possibly think you are going to get anything positive from a post like that.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:38 PM

503 posts, read 937,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
This Mc Cain/Palin ticket is the most pathetic ticket in the last 50 years. Who is John McCain? A so called Centrist, a guy who does not even know if he is a Democrat or a Republican, one of the most hated people in the Republican party, an incompetent, underachiever who does not know basic Economics, Geography or Foreign Affairs. Who is Sarah Palin? Some simple minded idiot from a small town in Alaska, a religious nut who believes that a woman who is raped should keep her baby and that humans and dinosaurs walked the Earth together. If this is the best the Republican party can come up with, I am rooting against it and I do not even care who the other candidate is. Only an idiot would support such loser ticket simply because they have an R next to their names. I hope the GOP learns a lesson from this awful experience.

Remind me again, who is Barack Obama? Sorry its just that I had never heard of him until two years ago; and the only reason I know of Biden is because he says more dumb things than Bush will ever say.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:40 PM

26,218 posts, read 49,066,237 times
Quote:
It's no wonder that scads of intelligent GOP types are dumping McCain and the GOP this year. The McCain-Palin ticket is pitiful.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:41 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,311,278 times
Don't forget the other idiot called Michelle Bachmann, with Mc Cain already down in the polls, she had to make that very intellectual comment about "patriotism". She was ahead in the polls here in MN but now Elwyn Tinklenberg is leading by 3 points!

Old 10-28-2008, 08:42 PM

543 posts, read 1,456,357 times
Quote:
Nice try...

Old 10-28-2008, 08:44 PM

1,958 posts, read 2,496,023 times
The chipmunks are angry tonight, probably because of the obama/Ayres anti Israel tape.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:47 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,237,321 times
Quote:
It scares me to think that people like you are registered to vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections