Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 03:55 PM

858 posts, read 1,504,512 times

Advertisements

His other videos are very good, as well!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2008, 04:42 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,656,187 times
I rather enjoyed this video although I feel he is mislead in his belief that Republican is the way to be. Why don't any of these people realize there are other parties besides Democrat and Republican. Why do people really think we are going to see any real progress when we keep voting in people from the same backgrounds with the same beliefs. We need real change in the White House, not slogans. Vote Libertarian and reclaim your sovereignty!

Old 10-29-2008, 04:46 PM

858 posts, read 1,504,512 times
here is another AWESOME video by him.

YouTube - THE VOTE REAPER

Old 10-29-2008, 04:48 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,299,110 times
This has already been posted.

Thanks for posting this: excellent example of the McCain/Palin airhead base.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:08 PM

552 posts, read 1,075,279 times
He's against gay marriage, he's against abortion, and he's against something else but I can't recall it because all his bouncing around made me dizzy. Makes sense that he would vote Republican. I would not vote for him, seeing as how I'm pro-choice and for gay marriage, among other things.

Old 10-29-2008, 07:24 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,473,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
He's against gay marriage, he's against abortion, and he's against something else but I can't recall it because all his bouncing around made me dizzy. Makes sense that he would vote Republican. I would not vote for him, seeing as how I'm pro-choice and for gay marriage, among other things.
Now I might have missed something but I didn’t remember him saying he was against gay marriage, he only said traditional marriage wasn’t a black or white issue.

Old 10-29-2008, 07:31 PM

552 posts, read 1,075,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
Now I might have missed something but I didn’t remember him saying he was against gay marriage, he only said traditional marriage wasn’t a black or white issue.
He said he believed in "traditional marriage", and that he believed that marriage is between a man and a woman. There's more than one way to say "THE GAYS SHALL NEVER BE WED! ", he chose one of them.

Edit: I like how he claims to be a "free thinker", yet, at the same time, he's proud to be a Christian. If that isn't irony, I don't know what is.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:07 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,473,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
He said he believed in "traditional marriage", and that he believed that marriage is between a man and a woman. There's more than one way to say "THE GAYS SHALL NEVER BE WED! ", he chose one of them.

Edit: I like how he claims to be a "free thinker", yet, at the same time, he's proud to be a Christian. If that isn't irony, I don't know what is.

Like I said, I must have missed it.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:26 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,450,607 times
Talking I just love this.

Dirty Harry’s Place… » “Here, sucker, sucker, sucker, sucker, sucker…”

Just.....awesome.

I love the comments about Matt Damon at the end, but my favorite part is, without a doubt, the fact that he uses "Democrat" rather than "Democratic". It's unreal, the yard signs I see that say "Vote Democratic". Yeah, uh, news flash...we all vote democratic. It's our system, last time I checked.

Enjoy!

Old 10-30-2008, 09:32 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,592,509 times
Actually we are a Republic

A republic is a state or country that is not led by a hereditary monarch, but in which the people have impact on its government. Jr. High civics class much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections