Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2008, 09:39 AM

1 posts, read 1,772,342 times

Advertisements

Rasmussen Reports™: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Obama landslide!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 09:42 AM

3,088 posts, read 5,353,707 times
That's a terrific prediction, and I certainly hope it is correct, but I will be surprised if the race does not "tighten up" some over the next 5 days. My prediction, Obama wins all of the current "blue" states, plus Colorado, Virginia, Ohio, and maybe, maybe, Florida!

Old 10-30-2008, 09:50 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,339,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap1717 View Post
That's a terrific prediction, and I certainly hope it is correct, but I will be surprised if the race does not "tighten up" some over the next 5 days. My prediction, Obama wins all of the current "blue" states, plus Colorado, Virginia, Ohio, and maybe, maybe, Florida!

I live in what is a Rep stronghold in S.Florida and the amount of Change signs I have seen in my community alone equals the Mccain signs .

I suspect Obama will take Florida . I did not vote for him but the change message here was heard and many have come out for him.

I wish the same who have left the GOP and going with Obama would vote out every Rep incumbent we have here as they truly do nothing but sadly those bunch they will keep in power .

#Rep party like Dem party in S.Florida/Miami means nothing its just a tittle used for MOSTLY crooks to get in office.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:52 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,951,402 times
I dont think so.. It will be much closer than that. I sense a political Bias rearing its ugly head.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
I dont think so.. It will be much closer than that. I sense a political Bias rearing its ugly head.
Nice try, but Rasmussen is a right-leaning pollster.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:56 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,339,676 times

I voted for Mccain because I dont feel a single thing Obama has promised he will do not that he isn't able but the leeches called Pelosi and Reid with their inept input will hinder it all thus I wanted balance of powers.

Either way I agree with you the masses that poured out for Obama the day I went to vote who were folks who used to vote Rep was large.

Mccain supporters are simply not voting in numbers .

Old 10-30-2008, 10:00 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,951,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanboy View Post
Nice try, but Rasmussen is a right-leaning pollster.
Yeah what ever you say.. I still think it will be much closer. I also have no faith in polls or polling predictions. Just look at how bad they missed in during the primary's. Let that be a clue.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:02 AM

10,060 posts, read 14,430,706 times
This would be great, if it turns out to be true. But I would think it won't be such a huge sweep. I think Obama will get around 300 or so...I bet he'll win Virginia, Pennsylvania, Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada.
I don't know, but Missouri, Ohio, and Florida still worry me--thinking they'll swing towards McCain. Also, I think McCain might squeak by still in NC.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Yeah what ever you say.. I still think it will be much closer. I also have no faith in polls or polling predictions. Just look at how bad they missed in during the primary's. Let that be a clue.
Um, the primaries were actually polled quite accurate.

Do you know what you're talking about or are you just pulling things out of thin air???

Please research before you make silly claims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections