Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 02:00 AM

858 posts, read 1,504,108 times

Advertisements

EVERYONE needs to see this website...

http://obamaswords.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2008, 02:03 AM

703 posts, read 857,082 times
Ok I watched.

You still lose.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:12 AM

3,085 posts, read 7,265,878 times
http://moomookun.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/white_flag.jpg (broken link)

just wave it, already!

Old 11-03-2008, 02:20 AM

2,769 posts, read 7,246,634 times
If BaCrock Osama would apply for a job with the FBI or with the Secret Service he would be disqualified because of his past association with William Ayers, a known terrorist. If he is elected President he would not qualify to be his own body guard! He couldn’t even be a security guard in the mall.

In fact, he could not qualify to be a paramedic, could not hand you your pills in a pharmacy, could not take your blood pressure in the doctorʼs office, own a gun shop, be a liquor store or bar owner, a school bus driver, an insurance agent, a Notary Public, or even a process server in California. And he can’t even get a SECURITY CLEARANCE.

Yet, naive Americans are falling for this clown's bull, unreal.

Old 11-03-2008, 02:55 AM

1,966 posts, read 2,708,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
Before you vote Obama...
Too late. Already voted for him...and proud of it.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:19 AM

511 posts, read 659,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post
If BaCrock Osama would apply for a job with the FBI or with the Secret Service he would be disqualified because of his past association with William Ayers, a known terrorist. If he is elected President he would not qualify to be his own body guard! He couldn’t even be a security guard in the mall.

In fact, he could not qualify to be a paramedic, could not hand you your pills in a pharmacy, could not take your blood pressure in the doctorʼs office, own a gun shop, be a liquor store or bar owner, a school bus driver, an insurance agent, a Notary Public, or even a process server in California. And he can’t even get a SECURITY CLEARANCE.

And - AGAIN - for those who were asleep when the McCain-Ayers connection was revealed -

Olbermann: Ayers a guest in McCain's glass house - Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Those posters who persist in banging on about Obama's 'association' with Ayers, please do yourselves a favour and get up to speed on McCain's association with the very same Ayers.

You are beginning to look somewhat foolish.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:26 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,373,518 times
This is not "silly season" as Obama would call it, it is "sick and stupid season." We voted for him already and am proud of it and would not change our vote if we could. what I got in an email yesterday was far worse, and so I told my acquaintence what I thought. I didn't mince words. I can't believe some of the things that come from others.

Old 11-03-2008, 03:52 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,615,579 times
Talking Before you vote Obama...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
EVERYONE needs to see this website...

http://obamaswords.blogspot.com
Too late!

I've already voted!

Why wasnt this info available before today?

</sarcasm>

Old 11-03-2008, 03:55 AM

1,867 posts, read 4,084,822 times
Before you vote for Obama...

Say a big prayer (I dont care which god you pray to either!)

and then press the button for Obama (a million times if that's what it takes to register on those evil voting machines)

GO OBAMA!

Old 11-03-2008, 03:56 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,615,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post

That's a lot of bold talk.

Prove it.

Quote:
Here's a reality check for you...

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c343/skoro52/bush_e_bozo.jpg (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections