Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 12:46 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,793,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaarten View Post
Not unlike your ridiculous post-election comments.
Give it a rest and support your country by supporting your President Elect, whether you voted for him or not.
People like you are the ones that keep fanning the flames of hatred and disfunction in this country.
It's as though you thrive on it...very sad indeed! Not at all what America needs right now.
You need prayers...lots of 'em.
As well as some medication.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 12:46 PM

2,741 posts, read 8,889,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
It truly is going nuckin futs. I thought it would of ended after the election. It's just getting worse.

Welcome to the Divided States of America....

Bud

Old 11-05-2008, 12:48 PM

1,229 posts, read 3,246,895 times
> This sub-forum is going nuckin futs.

Actually I find this forum to be nearly useless now. Most of the threads are people fighting yesterday's battles. Obama won, convincingly. Get over it and move on . . .

Old 11-05-2008, 01:00 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,866,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
It truly is going nuckin futs. I thought it would of ended after the election. It's just getting worse.
Yes, I decided to spend less time here when I read a post about Obama getting a mortal head wound and recovering because he was the anti-christ. People that actually think about that kind of stuff are not the kind to associate with (as my mother always told me).

Someone start a poll to have this cesspool shut down.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:13 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,063,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
I hope not. I'm going to go out there with a guy who makes my skin crawl, Barney Frank and agree with him on his suggestion for cutting defense spending by 25%. I think he is halfway there.

It is hard for me to rationalize dodging pot holes on the interstate while at the same time thinking of the 87+ billion sitting in Iraq collecting interest, US defense contractors getting fatter than our deficit is deep. Time to end this imperial fantasy and focus on "defense" instead of the lunacy that is this notion of spreading democracy through preemptive warfare.
Obama will maintain defense spending and will probably increase it. Haliburton however will no longer have a non competitive inside track regardless of performance.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:14 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,063,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizbin View Post

Actually I find this forum to be nearly useless now. Most of the threads are people fighting yesterday's battles. Obama won, convincingly. Get over it and move on . . .
Well said but it is their blood pressure that is rising.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:18 PM

877 posts, read 2,078,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizbin View Post

Obama didn't win convincingly, the election was stolen by the left. We need Congress to investigate people who make the paper ballots that were used and the electronic voting machines. If they don't do that, then Obama needs to be impeached for Crimes Against Humanity because he uh...

Sorry. I just can't do it. It was a stupid argument four years ago and it's a stupid argument today. Congrats to the left: you have reached the pinnacle of absurd arguments. I can only hope that a Republican wins in 2012 so that you can try to outdo yourselves even more.

Best of luck. Although how you all can get your heads that far into your rectum is astounding.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:37 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,200,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Obama will maintain defense spending and will probably increase it. Haliburton however will no longer have a non competitive inside track regardless of performance.
This is of course one of the reasons why I didn't vote for Obama.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:44 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,810,406 times
The McCain folks just won't give up. Losers.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:48 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,814,761 times
I don't think TnHilltopper is a McCain loser jnestorr. He is actually one of the few people who makes sense on this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections