Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 04:42 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times

Advertisements

Barack Hussein Obama and the Triumph of Marxism.......................
The Brussels Journal

Journalist Stanley Kurtz has done an excellent job at tracking the many ties to radical organizations in Obama's personal history. Dr.Daniel Pipes lists some of the indirect ties he has to the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Nation of Islam.
Pipes states that "Obama's multiple links to anti-Americans and subversives mean he would fail the standard security clearance process for Federal employees.
Islamic aggression represents America's strategic enemy; Obama's many insalubrious connections raise grave doubts about his fitness to serve as America's commander-in-chief."

In my view, it's insane that the United States can even contemplate electing a person such as Obama.

That's exactly why so many of their enemies want him elected.

A person with such a radical background should never have been close to nomination.
The only reason why Obama got so far is because the media deliberately downplayed much of the most troubling information about him.

However, the personality cult surrounding Obama is a traditional hallmark of Fascist and Communist societies

"If Obama turns out to be the disaster I predict, he will cause widespread resentment among the whites.

Barack Hussein Obama and the Triumph of Marxism | The Brussels Journal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 04:43 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
The Brussels Journal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lovely blog source there

Quote:
In April 2006 the Belgian government accused the blog of "racism" and forced the removal of a Dutch language article on the site, "Geef ons Wapens!" (Give us Weapons!).[3] The incident caused the site to shift to English-centric in order to be able to present future such cases to the international media.

After Hans van Themsche's murder spree in Antwerpen, in May 2006, the blog article was accused by the Workers Party of Belgium, a communist fringe party, of "racist propaganda" which allegedly had prepared the ground for the murders.[4] In June Belgian police summoned Belien for questioning regarding several articles he wrote for the Brussels Journal.[5] According to Belien the police continued to invite him in for questioning but he refused to show up.[6]
Quote:
According to the Brussels Journal some of the most visited blog-postings are those covering the Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy.

An editorial on the Dutch language Knack magazine accused the blog, along with Jyllands-Posten and Daniel Pipes, of belonging to a neo-conservative conspiracy. According to Knack, Brussels Journal published the cartoons and followed up on them for months in order to cause even the more moderate Muslims to "wake up", preferably violently. The final aim was, according to the magazine Knack, to "make Americans and Europeans believe "that all Muslims are violent and dangerous, after which the clash in Palestine, Iran and Syria can really kick off."[1][9]

Old 11-05-2008, 04:46 PM

438 posts, read 503,395 times
You know the Brussels Journal is a White Nationalist website?

Old 11-05-2008, 04:48 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacNW transplant View Post
You know the Brussels Journal is a White Nationalist website?
Of course she does, who else could find such an obscure blog?!?

Old 11-05-2008, 04:50 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,350,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Barack Hussein Obama
By the second word, I could tell you were a Moderator cut: no name calling. Seriously, didn't we stop using people's middle names against them when we were in elementary school?

My middle name is Saul, but you don't see me ruling the kingdom of Israel. Nor do you even see me believing in the religious fables my name was based on. It was a name chosen by my father. Obama's father was from Kenya and that's a common name in the middle east. King Hussein of Jordan was a great ally of ours, but I bet you didn't know that. Either that, or you just didn't care because he didn't have pasty white skin like you.

Last edited by Synopsis; 11-05-2008 at 05:57 PM..

Old 11-05-2008, 04:53 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftydan6 View Post
By the second word, I could tell you were a racist. Seriously, didn't we stop using people's middle names against them when we were in elementary school?

My middle name is Saul, but you don't see me ruling the kingdom of Israel. Nor do you even see me believing in the religious fables my name was based on. It was a name chosen by my father. Obama's father was from Kenya and that's a common name in the middle east. King Hussein of Jordan was a great ally of ours, but I bet you didn't know that. Either that, or you just didn't care because he didn't have pasty white skin like you.
Before you call someone names have a better argument like actually clicking on the link!
The authors of articles do title them, I know it is a strange concept to be sure!

Oh and you have no idea what "color" my skin is..... I can assure you that it is "NOT" pasty white though!
And if someone is ashamed of their name than they should not run for political office without changing it!

Old 11-05-2008, 04:54 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
Did you take a look at the actual website you sourced?

Like, the front pages and stuff?

Or any of their other articles?

Old 11-05-2008, 05:04 PM

6,884 posts, read 20,411,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftydan6 View Post
By the second word, I could tell you were a racist. Seriously, didn't we stop using people's middle names against them when we were in elementary school?

Dude, are you seriously saying that when for the past 8 years people have called the President George W. Bush or "Dubya"?

As for that blog....ugh. A word of advice to my fellow Repubs, no matter how scorned you feel, don't get so damned desperate that you forget yourselves.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:08 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,538,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Barack Hussein Obama and the Triumph of Marxism.......................
The Brussels Journal
blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogbl ogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogbl ogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogbl ogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogbl ogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogbl ogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogbl ogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogbl ogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogbl ogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogbl ogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblog blogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogblogbl ogblogblog
How long did it take to google some crap that you think proves anything, other than your irrational mental state.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:09 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,797,602 times
There's Miborn. Where you been dude? Crying?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections