Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 02:54 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,531,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Just ignore them because they already show that they probably don't have much when it comes to jobs. I mean, how can these people spend all day every day posting in forums? It will take those of us who actually work for a living to pay those taxes that they want raised so they can receive the freebies that Obama promised them and they want so badly.
Don't flatter yourself too much. Some pro-Obama people here are rich enough they don't need to work. Or if they do work, it's not a necessity but a form of entertainment to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 02:57 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,932,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
Don't flatter yourself too much. Some pro-Obama people here are rich enough they don't need to work. Or if they do work, it's not a necessity but a form of entertainment to them.
Yeah, right!!!! I own my own business and if they were so rich they would not spending day and night in a forum posting back and forth with other hateful posters moaning and graoning about the wages and minimum wage and all. Try agai, but this time try to post something realistic.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:01 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,964,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylehny View Post
First of all, that was a myth.

Second of all, since when was cracking jokes a qualification to become president?

If she was qualified, 60% of America wouldn't think otherwise. If you think she's qualified, I'm going to advise you to lay off the drugs.

Well it seems that 50% of democrats thought Obama wasn't qualifed in the primaries. Clinton said it and even his own vice president said it repeatedly.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:06 PM

38,650 posts, read 26,428,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
We are just commenting on the clearly Republican in fighting. They need to stop giving us headline material and life will go on. They are so bent on destroying her so other candidates can emerge as favorite. It really is quite amusing you must admit to watch them and then conjecture how could they have ever administered the country. Can you imagine McCain having done as much as Obama already? Can anyone?

You can't go on because your campaign was a campaign to nowhere. The change you were sold doesn't exist anywhere except your own imagination. All he has done is convince low-information voters that he is superman. He said he would sit down and negotiate with Iran to end their nuclear weapons program. This is what the Iranians said about that "change".

"Iran's parliament speaker says that Barack Obama is stepping in the wrong direction after the U.S president-elect said it was unacceptable for Tehran to develop nuclear weapons.

The official, Ali Larijani, was quoted Saturday on Iran's state-run news
agency, IRNA.

"This is a step in the wrong direction," said Larijani. "If Americans want to change their situation in the region, they need to send good signals."

Meanwhile, Iran's state radio says that Obama's call for preventing the
Persian country from developing nuclear arms will cast doubt and disappoint Iranian expectations of changes in the U.S. foreign policy with the new administration.

Iran denies U.S. charges that it is seeking to build a bomb, saying its
nuclear program is geared only toward generating electricity.

"Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable and we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening," Obama said Friday, in his first press conference as U.S. president-elect."

Iran slams Obama's tough language on nuclear arms - Haaretz - Israel News

So now what's he gonna' do?

Old 11-09-2008, 03:06 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,366,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Well it seems that 50% of democrats thought Obama wasn't qualifed in the primaries. Clinotn said it and even his own vice presdident said it repeatedly.
No, 50% of Democrats thought HILLARY was their candidate of choice. Many Democrats liked BOTH.

Have you ever considered taking a logic class?

Yours is the same silly mistake so many Obamabasher made on this board - like thinking that just because Hillary won a particular state over Obama, that somehow that meant that Democrats in that state would choose McCain over Obama too.

Talk about lack of logic?
Geeze!

Ken

Old 11-09-2008, 03:07 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,366,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
You can't go on because your campaign was a campaign to nowhere. The change you were sold doesn't exist anywhere except your own imagination. All he has done is convince low-information voters that he is superman. He said he would sit down and negotiate with Iran to end their nuclear weapons program. This is what the Iranians said about that "change".

"Iran's parliament speaker says that Barack Obama is stepping in the wrong direction after the U.S president-elect said it was unacceptable for Tehran to develop nuclear weapons.

The official, Ali Larijani, was quoted Saturday on Iran's state-run news
agency, IRNA.

"This is a step in the wrong direction," said Larijani. "If Americans want to change their situation in the region, they need to send good signals."

Meanwhile, Iran's state radio says that Obama's call for preventing the
Persian country from developing nuclear arms will cast doubt and disappoint Iranian expectations of changes in the U.S. foreign policy with the new administration.

Iran denies U.S. charges that it is seeking to build a bomb, saying its
nuclear program is geared only toward generating electricity.

"Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable and we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening," Obama said Friday, in his first press conference as U.S. president-elect."

Iran slams Obama's tough language on nuclear arms - Haaretz - Israel News

So now what's he gonna' do?
Do what's necessary to keep them from getting the bomb.

DUH!!!!!

What did you expect them to say?

Ken

Old 11-09-2008, 03:11 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,205,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Yeah, right!!!! I own my own business and if they were so rich they would not spending day and night in a forum posting back and forth with other hateful posters moaning and graoning about the wages and minimum wage and all. Try agai, but this time try to post something realistic.
I trade stocks. I get most of my work done before 9:30 EST M-F, the rest btw. 11:30 and about 2:30 PM, on the days I have to do anything at all. Leaves lots of time to be hateful and moan and groan

Old 11-09-2008, 03:14 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,531,685 times
Quote:
I doubt it. Funny thing is, for you to have known that posters have been posting on this forum "day and night" means you must have been monitoring this forum day and night as well. What happened to the....er....business you were supposed to have been running?

Old 11-09-2008, 03:19 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,932,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
I doubt it. Funny thing is, for you to have known that posters have been posting on this forum "day and night" means you must have been monitoring this forum day and night as well. What happened to the....er....business you were supposed to have been running?
No, I guess that you have no idea that the time that someone posts is listed on said post? Might want to know what you post about before spewing that kind of garbage. Try again and this time, please try to know what you post about.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:20 PM

1,658 posts, read 3,042,786 times
I thought Obama lost!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections