Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 05:20 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,977,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
To throw in Darfur and Haiti with those American cities shows how ignorant you are. You can't compare the two..Half those rat filled countries in Eastern Europe are lead by whites.
Even the poorest Eastern European countries are not as poor as Haiti and Darfur.
List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 05:23 PM

1,372 posts, read 3,775,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Jealousy will get you nowhere, osito.......
Why would I be jealous of a bastard child? He was a mistake - his father's history of irresponsible actions combined with his mother's youth prove this.

Old 11-09-2008, 05:24 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,756,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
Why would I be jealous of a bastard child? He was a mistake - his father's history of irresponsible actions combined with his mother's youth prove this.
You should be asking yourself that question.

That's "President Mistake" to you.

Old 11-09-2008, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
You should be asking yourself that question.

That's "President Mistake" to you.

That's right, President Mistake.

Old 11-09-2008, 05:37 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,756,379 times
Quote:
That's right, President Mistake.
And you gotta put up with that mistake for at least eight years.

Maybe you should move out of this country. I hear Austria might be looking for someone who thinks like you.........

Old 11-09-2008, 05:39 PM

I'll just take what little money I have saved and move it to another country (Bahamas) so Obama doesn't use it for his myriad of 1960's style "hood" social programs.

Old 11-09-2008, 05:40 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,977,778 times
Quote:
I will give Obama credit for one thing, atleast he didn't become a dead beat like his father and abandon his wife and daughters. I give props for Obama not becoming like the stereotypical black man who goes around impregnating women right and left and than are nowhere to be found when it comes to raising the offsprings that they have created.

Old 11-09-2008, 05:40 PM

16,292 posts, read 28,615,865 times
Quote:
It could be argued that in spite of Obama's extreme intelligence, he was a bastard child, born to an 18 year old mother, who was abandoned by his African father, who happened to come from a part of the world with no electricity or running water. In a way he kind of embodies "black plight"... But he is by no means unfit to lead, look how well he ran his campaign and read from the teleprompter!
But your support a ticket where conceiving out of wedlock is a family tradition. Sarah got married cause she was knocked up, her daughter is knocked up, and saying she is going to get married.

Maybe the moderators will allow you to change your name to big foolish bear

Old 11-09-2008, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
But your support a ticket where conceiving out of wedlock is a family tradition. Sarah got married cause she was knocked up, her daughter is knocked up, and saying she is going to get married.

Maybe the moderators will allow you to change your name to big foolish bear
Obama's mother was 18 when she had Obama, so theoretically 17 when Obama was conceived. The father was many years her senior and did not spend any time raising his son. Obama's history is downright sad, I'm sure it helped make him strong. At least Todd stepped up to the plate, he wasn't a traitor like Obama's dad, who fathered several children illegitimately.

On the other hand, I think Obama is a good dad, and I hope he sets an example for black men in this country. 70% of black babies are without father during childhood, Obama needs to "change the culture" of his community and empower black men to be family men again.

Old 11-09-2008, 05:51 PM

972 posts, read 1,334,525 times
Quote:
What kind of hateful rhetoric is that. wow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections