Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 08:05 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,672,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
I'll just take what little money I have saved and move it to another country (Bahamas) so Obama doesn't use it for his myriad of 1960's style "hood" social programs.
Too many black people in the Bahamas, bro. You would not be happy doing business there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
I will give Obama credit for one thing, atleast he didn't become a dead beat like his father and abandon his wife and daughters. I give props for Obama not becoming like the stereotypical black man who goes around impregnating women right and left and than are nowhere to be found when it comes to raising the offsprings that they have created.
Son.........I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you. To atone, I am going to change my screen name to "Jeff Jarrett's Dad." Feel better now?

Old 11-09-2008, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
Obama is at least 50% white and was raised white, what is his point?
You can't "raise someone white." Especially someone who is not.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:22 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,834,402 times
Quote:
It could be argued that in spite of Obama's extreme intelligence, he was a bastard child, born to an 18 year old mother, who was abandoned by his African father, who happened to come from a part of the world with no electricity or running water. In a way he kind of embodies "black plight"... But he is by no means unfit to lead, look how well he ran his campaign and read from the teleprompter!

no electricity lmao, ur clueless

Old 11-09-2008, 08:25 PM

1,372 posts, read 3,767,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Too many black people in the Bahamas, bro. You would not be happy doing business there.
Why not? I've been to the Bahamas several times, and I thoroughly enjoy the whole country. My favorite parts are the out islands (Normans cay, Staniel, Hog Cay).

I would be prepared to move assets there as well.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:47 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,077,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post

Don't agree with that statement, but at least the man is honest about his feelings.
Yeah, right.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:58 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,962,358 times
Quote:
nauseum - not a word

nauseum definition | Dictionary.com

You are a loser
We all know what the word implies, Oh maybe YOU don't........
Anyways (which is not a word either) compare the nature of your posts to any loser and I'm sure your posts will mirror theirs, not mine.

I guess what really hurts your feelings is that you can't dispute the nature of what I posted.

No need to reply, I don't want a cyber spat, as long as you know what I said is true concerning you then that's all that matters.
P.S.
Just so you know, I'm not the only one that thinks you are a small minded, bigoted loser.
Just so you know.

Old 11-09-2008, 09:08 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,550,024 times
I wish more black people here in America that think America is a racist country would have traveled to Europe, north Africa, and the middle east. Some of the black guys on our ship, after seeing some of the things that went on in those countries, were happy to return to America. There was one city in which a woman had her purse snatched by a black man. The police in the city rounded up all the black men, and some black women who could appear to be a man, and arrested them. When the lady was ready to identify the person she believed was her mugger she did so and the rest were set free. Black Africans in parts of Europe and north Africa and the middle east are treated horribly. People of north African decent and middle eastern decent are light enough to get by.

Old 11-09-2008, 09:14 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,399,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
New Obama race row as Austrian political pundit claims black people are too uncivilised to rule | Mail Online

Don't agree with that statement, but at least the man is honest about his feelings.
Wow, this guy obviously is stuck in the land that time forgot.

Old 11-09-2008, 09:17 PM

1,372 posts, read 3,767,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
We all know what the word implies, Oh maybe YOU don't........
Anyways (which is not a word either) compare the nature of your posts to any loser and I'm sure your posts will mirror theirs, not mine.

I guess what really hurts your feelings is that you can't dispute the nature of what I posted.

No need to reply, I don't want a cyber spat, as long as you know what I said is true concerning you then that's all that matters.
P.S.
Just so you know, I'm not the only one that thinks you are a small minded, bigoted loser.
Just so you know.

You don't believe a dictionary. Keep barking into the wind buddy Arf! Arf! .....Arf!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections